FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

MANE DEPOT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
CCdaHAIRvixxen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCdaHAIRvixxen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MANE DEPOT
    Posted: Aug 18 2014 at 9:00pm
Hey ladies . I looked and did a little research and didnt come up with much , Im interested in purchasing some hair from them . either the belorio straight or wavy or vietnamese wavy or straight hair in lengths no longer than 18-20 inches , if any of you guys have purchased I wanted to see what you guys would suggests , reviews or any advice that would help me.. thanks in advance
Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:16pm
I have bought some of the Belorio straight several months ago.  Did not wear it alone; I bought a bundle to thicken two wigs.  It is nice hair.  The wefts have the beards cut.  I wish they were thinner wefts, and more flexible, but they are strong... I don't even think you'd need to seal (I did).  Solid hair... feels real, not silicone coated.  Lifts beautifully.  Hair was precise in length and weight; no extra but no shortchanging.  Hope this helps!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCdaHAIRvixxen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 6:35am
Thanks love , ive been getting alot of feedback now , so im mpre confident in buying
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 7:31am
I am interested in buying their relaxed hair or filipino. If anyone has had experience with either please PM me or post your experience. And if I get any spam from any vendors peddling their wack azz product, I am going to let them have it. 
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I am interested in buying their relaxed hair or filipino. If anyone has had experience with either please PM me or post your experience. And if I get any spam from any vendors peddling their wack azz product, I am going to let them have it. 

Yes this is what i want to buy from them too. I need some good yaki hair to make a wig.
mistyknightwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mistyknightwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 1:45pm
Hi, I brought some of their Asian hair and although it was very pretty it shed really bad. I only sealed one side of the wefts but the hair came out so bad.

It was very pretty but I wouldn't purchase again. I honestly don't think it was worth the money I paid...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCdaHAIRvixxen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 2:35pm
How long have you had the hair , would you suggest
Buying bulk hair and getting it rewefted ?
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:12pm
I loved the relaxed hair but it shed a bit.The Belorio curly was the truth when I purchased it 3 years ago.don't know what's going on with their hair now
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 1:10am
I've been wanting to order their relaxed body wave or wavy for awhile but can't find reviews in it. May just bite the bullet and try it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CCdaHAIRvixxen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 9:24am
Seems to me the best bet would be to purchase bulk hair and get it
Wefted by sam , since the only problem
I see is that , people were having issues
With shedding
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair