Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mane Depot?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mane Depot?
    Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:27pm
I want to know who their vendor is so bad I don't know what to do!! I can't keep waiting on them to get hair in..they take forever to restock their coarse curly Brazilian and I would rather order the minimum from their vendor and sell whatever I don't need. I know it's going to be hell finding out who it really is but at this point I'm game! LOLLOL Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! TIA
SN: Ya'll know whatever extra I have I will be selling in M2M for the LO sooooo let's play CLUE!LOLLOL

Sponsored Links

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:29pm
I wished I knew also.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:41pm
I'm determined to find it...I know that is exactly what I need to match my hair perfectly and I can't even get any!! I'm sick of waiting on them to get hair in stock...They had me up at 3am on Black Friday for nothing! They promised lotttts of bundles but all they posted was 20 bundles and none of them were coarse or curly!
emails4me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emails4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:47pm
Are they even still open for business?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 9:53pm
yes they're still open but they never really have what I'm looking for in stock. It seems like they sneak through with 2 or 3 bundles of coarse curly Brazilian on FB every now and then but that's it. LOL

I feel like a stalker trying to buy hair from them LOLLOL
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:41pm
whoever their vendor is probably has a large order minimum 
i've been looking at their hair alot lately also
but i think im going to go with someone else if they dont get what i want in stock soon
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:42pm
I have found a Brazilian vendor that I think is legit...but idk if its mane depot's vendor and its hell trying to contact him...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:50pm
Eden hair's Brazilian looks like Mane Depots but they're higher than themConfused
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

Eden hair's Brazilian looks like Mane Depots but they're higher than themConfused

doesnt onyc have legit braz hair?
but i think she only sells to existing customers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:20pm
I've heard so many bad reviews about onyc I'm scared to try them..I haven't checked them out in a while..I will go take a look though
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic