FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Mane Depot Wavy/Curly Virgin Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
SuperModelStar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperModelStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mane Depot Wavy/Curly Virgin Hair
    Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:25am
NEW PICTURES!!!

UPDATE... Again: I didn't realize that my pictures were to the side. 😔 This picture thing is becoming so difficult.

They weren't the best quality so, I figured I'd retake them anyway.

Hopefully this time they're better. 😊

I did wet the hair just to show the wave/curl pattern wet, just in case anyone was interested. This was done with just water, no shampoo - nothing. The hair was left to air so the hair is still 100% product free.

PHOTOS UPDATED IN FOTKI:

No password.

http://public.fotki.com/atalley21/mane-depot-wavycurl/

Sorry for the delay! 😊

Received: April 2nd

Never used.

Never shampooed. 100% product free. I've only comb through the hair which seem to cause the static you'll see in the images.
--

Bundle 1 (LEFT BUNDLE)

Mane Depot Belorio Virgin South American Hair Wavy/Curly

Weft Construction:

*The hairs you see sticking up aren't coming up through the weft. It's just my poor attempt at trying to smooth all the hair out.

Inches: 16"/17"

Inches Stretched: 20"/21"

*I wasn't pulling as taut as I normally would, I was trying to keep the hair on the hanger(it had ready fallen off 3 times. :-/).

Length of weft: 41"

--

Bundle 2 (RIGHT BUNDLE)

Mane Depot Belorio Virgin South American Hair Wavy/Curly

Inches: 17"/18"

Inches Stretched: 20"/21"

Length of weft: 39"

--

*I don't remember the exact weight of the bundles but, I do believe both bundles equal 4.1. I provided the lengths of the wefts in the hopes that would help. 😊

Purchase price: $307

I'm really beating myself up for purchasing the hair at this price and not even using it. I'm an always straight wanna-be-even-though-I'm-never-going-to-be curly girl who keeps convincing myself I'm going to use this hair when I know that I'm not.

Selling price: $?$$?$$$?$$?$?

Now, I know as much as I would love to get full purchase price for this hair, I know thats just not gone happen. 😔 So, really I'm just asking for the best offer.

Also, I would most definitely prefer to sale together. 😊

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

In the past I've had problems sending messages with the messaging system(something to do with cookies? 🍪🍪🍪?) so if you want you can email me at: xotalley@icloud.com

Edited by SuperModelStar - Mar 15 2014 at 8:07pm
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperModelStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:33am
After posting I realized TinyPic didn't work for me. 😔 After all that copying and pasting. Dang it. It's pretty late so I'll edit the post tomorrow and attempt to post the images again but, in the meantime if you want to see pics just shoot me a quick email and I'll send them right over.
hymes972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hymes972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 3:03am
I'll be waiting, LOL.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperModelStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:19am
All images in Fotki (link below). No password. I labeled each photo according to left bundle/right bundle. i hope its not too confusing! Working on an iPad trying to upload pictures just wasn't working. I hope this is better! 😊

http://public.fotki.com/atalley21/mane-depot-wavycurl/

Edited by SuperModelStar - Mar 15 2014 at 12:38pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperModelStar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 1:44pm
SOLD
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply