Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mane depot vietnamese wefts and matching silk clos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Mane depot vietnamese wefts and matching silk clos

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mane depot vietnamese wefts and matching silk clos
    Posted: May 27 2013 at 8:44am
Mane depot vietnamese wefts and matching silk closure. Selling my vietnamese 15" wefts and matching 14" silk closure that I had made using hair from both wefts. Paid $260 for both wefts and the closure cost $85 to have made. Shipping from china and back cost $70+ dollars. Letting the hair go for $260 including shipping, insurance and Paypal fees. Hair was gentle processed for waves. This hair comes bone straight. The hair has some texture. It's a light/medium texture, and Thick stranded. The natural color is a 1b but has some natural hues of brown (#2).

There is nothing wrong with this hair and far from aliexpress hair. It is soft, tangle free and beautiful. The quality of this hair is expectional and will last you a very long time with proper care. The beards on the weft are neat and short. Both wefts weight 8 ounces together but I lost some ounces due to having the closure made. Total weigh of closure and wefts is 7.4 oz.

The silk closure is a light brown color, and the density is from 85 to 90%. It also has a lace lip but the knots are not bleached.

Price is firm. If I forgot anything fell free to pm me. No returns or refunds. I'm trying to get rid of what I won't use in my hair stash.

ETA: hair has never been installed.

Edited by Yesenia_87 - May 27 2013 at 8:50am
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 11:06pm
One star thread? Why? This is not aliexpress hair. So if you're looking for El-cheapo this is not for you lol.

Edited by Yesenia_87 - May 30 2013 at 11:07pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 12:30am
Bump

Edited by Yesenia_87 - Jun 09 2013 at 12:31am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 8:26am
Selling the two wefts 15" 6.25 ounces for $140 together. ($120+ off the original price I paid). That's the price of one bundle on mane depot website but you're getting 6.25 ounces.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2013 at 8:27am
Wefts only, silk closure not included.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply