BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Mane Depot and LL Arj.uni for sale!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Author
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mane Depot and LL Arj.uni for sale!
    Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 5:44pm
Hey BHMers,

I have some very lovely Low Luster Arj.uni Curly C (3C) and Mane Depot Brazilian Wavy/Curly hair for sale. I have 9.6 oz of Arj.uni in lengths from 12-20. The wefts have been cut however I did not experience much shedding due to this but since the wefts were cut I do recommend sealing the cut ends to ensure the longevity of the wefts. I can not guarantee the amount of shedding you may have due to this but I did not experience very much shedding. Please keep in mind this is low luster hair and it will require extra daily maintenance. I paid around $850 for this hair around July and I'm asking $500.

Next I have 3 brand new bundles of Mane Depot Brazilian Wavy/Curly in lengths 19, 22, and 23". This hair is TOP OF THE LINE and BUTTER soft! I have never felt hair this soft before in my life...I would compare it's quality to that of Nature Girls! The 19" bundle has a slightly coarser texture that was very hard to capture on camera. In my opinion this hair will blend nicely with relaxed AA hair but I can not guarantee that it will blend with your hair. If your natural hair is more of a kinky straight texture this hair may not blend well without heat and/or a closure. The other 2 bundles have a nice textured look to them but are smoother than the 19" bundle. I can not guarantee this hair will blend well with your own without excessive heat and/or a closure. All 3 bundles are a nice low-medium luster! This hair is brand new and never worn. I paid around $640 for it in November and I'm asking for what I paid for it. OBO

I accept paypal only..I recommend paying by debit/credit card to ensure quick shipping. If you pay by any other means I will ship the package once payment clears. I usually ship same day using USPS Priority shipping with insurance and signature confirmation. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask them before purchasing because all sales are final. Thanks for looking!

Low Luster Arj.uni Curly C

Mane Depot Brazilian Wavy/Curly

all hair together
22" texture shot w/flash
22" texture shot no flash
Sponsored Links

beana3 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beana3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:48pm
GORGEOUS hair!!!

ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 9:53pm
Damn that mane depot hair is pretty.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2012 at 10:17pm
thanks ladies...yes that Mane Depot is the B.I.Z...that's why I'm letting go of these 2 to make room for my next MD purchase. I haven't had hair WOW me in quite a while but this hair definitely did that!
kco507 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kco507 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:46am
Putting this up right before Christmas? When I've already spent my little money on presents? Cry
I'm hoping you get this gorgeous hair sold, but I'm also hoping its still available around the 15th of Jan. Wink
windycityaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windycityaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 11:16am
So cruel to tempt us do close to Christmas.....shame in you!!!
LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:48pm
aww I thought I could make someone's Christmas wish come trueLOLLOL

The prices are negotiable as long as they're fair!Star
fayth601 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fayth601 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 9:52pm
oh wow that some real pretty hair!   I agree, this is so cruel. A real Grinch for tempting me to return my husband's gift and buy him some Arj. uni for his Christmas present

Edited by fayth601 - Dec 18 2012 at 9:54pm
Loveroflife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveroflife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by fayth601 fayth601 wrote:

oh wow that some real pretty hair!   I agree, this is so cruel. A real Grinch for tempting me to return my husband's gift and buy him some Arj. uni for his Christmas present

LOL I have had these moments. lol
LovilyLocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovilyLocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 18 2012 at 10:30pm
Beautiful hairHeart  Now let me get out of here before I do some damage to my wallet.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic