BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Man Witnesses Sex Assault & Posts Pics Online

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 3:59pm
Well, he can say he was drunk as well.

This case is going nowhere based on that vid....
Sponsored Links

journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

I wouldn't have known that a sexual assault was taking place. I would have gave them a look of scust and kept walking.

I haven't seen 30 "thanks" in a while lol.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I wanted to post this article the other day. It relates to the the last half page in this thread, and past discussions about victim blaming. Might deserve it's own thread but maybe not. Thoughts?

I've been saying for years that this is a problem.  The older generation taught girls that if they dress sexy that they are at fault for being raped.  The newer generation is telling girls that binge drinking, and reckless behavior is acceptable.  Its like one extreme to the other.

I believe the ideology that rapists rape because they want to because its true.  However, I don't see anything wrong in empowering young girls so that they are able to practice methods that could possibly prevent them from becoming victims.

I know before I went to college, two pieces of advice I followed were: 1. when you go to a party or club, always have a friend with you at all times when you go to the bathroom or anywhere else.  Don't be alone.  2. Never leave your drink behind to go somewhere, then come back and drink it.

There are some real creeps out there!

Edited by uppitynegroid - Oct 18 2013 at 7:17pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

EWWWWWW! They should take that down until the investigation is over. Right now it is a possible crime.

Actually either way they should take that video down. It was disgusting.

It does not look like rape though based on what I saw. 
you still watched ?

Yeah i watched. For the same reason you watched. 
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

You know what, we don't live in an idealistic society. A rapist is going to assault their victims if they can and so chose to which sucks. Although there's no such thing as rape prevention, there is such thing as protecting yourself. Waiting around for people to start acting like they should isn't going to do you any favors.

There's no reason to get so drunk you pass out or can't remember what happened before you started drinking. Forget being assaulted, but you put yourself at a disadvantage in general. If there is a fire, or a shooter, or something terrible going on and you can't even see the person in front of you clearly, how are you going to follow directions to safety?
Whether people want to admit or not, you compromise your judgement and reflexes when you get drunk. Predators will take that into consideration when choosing their prey especially in college party environments.

As for the OP and the extra bit posted, I think she's just embarrassed at her actions once she sobered up. The guy who posted the pictures is a douche but there again, this kind of thing happens regularly. People record and photograph any and every thing now-a-days and it usually ends up on the internet. Unfortunately for this girl, she's no exception.

Very well put, especially the bold.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

drunk people are annoying and look all sweaty and gross.

LOL

…why the need to drink yourself into oblivion to have fun? Ive had mad mad fun without a sip of liquour. I don’t understand how people can stand around downing that mess all night

Agreed.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 1:57am
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I've been wasted a many of times, fcked up wasted... *don't judge me* and I still remembered things that happend the previous night... like brown small details not at all.. A nicca trying to finger me, umm yeah.

Confused
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 1:59am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

something similar happened to me tbh. was out partying with some friends and i was too drunk to drive. so i tossed my buddy the keys. it was me and a female friend in the backseat, we were both wasted imho. next thing you know she pulled my pecker out and started to suck me up. i sobered up fast as hell and stopped her. i didn't want her to think i was easy.Embarrassed
LOL
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 3:23am
She tried it
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2013 at 5:34am
It was all good just a week ago
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011