Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Man Witnesses Sex Assault & Posts Pics Online

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I drink to get f*cked up. What's the point otherwise? Stern Smile
Wasted calories aint cool, there should always be a non drinking, prudish momma type in every group setting. She will cock block and keep your ass safe.

LOL surprisingly I'm the cock blocker!! Approve
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 11:46pm
Ive had some fun nights while WGW....but those are few and far in between my standard drunkenness.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 12:06am
^Ol wasted O post.LOL

I try to only drink if I know I can get tipsy or worse. Otherwise, it is pointless. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 12:10am
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

oh brother
I caught up in this thread and Imma just agree with your post.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 3:17am
Oh my god, do not look at the comment section in that Fratboymove site.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 10:26am

I drink but I know my limits.   Everyone should know their limits and if they don't, then they should make sure they have good friends to cover your back. When I drink a lot, I make sure i'm in a safe environment...i.e. like my home with all the locks on my front door.

Sometimes I feel bad for these college girls but then again, sometimes I wonder where their f*ckin heads are at.  Like is it the same type of chicks that think they should go jogging in central park late at night??  I just don't get it. 

I know how it feels to want to have fun.  But even when I was a college girl, I always did things with precautions.  When it was the party nights and we came back to the room,  I'll tell my roommate its either she's in or out for the night....yup!  no in betweens, b!tch.  I only had my heavy drinks in my dorm room with a couple of good friends and I locked all the damn doors and windows til morning.   I wake up in the morning (somewhere on the bathroom floor) knowing that no one took advantage of me.  

I don't expect people to do the same sh*t but everyone should have their rules and limits.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

tbh...if i saw someone getting their pussi eaten out in public i would likely take a pic with the caption "look at these peoples kids being nasty as fvck."

Hey E you have been truly missed in the what you wearing thread!!!!Cry
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 10:59am
I just think that getting pissy drunk in public is stupid and shows a lack of good judgment. And drunk people are annoying and look all sweaty and gross.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 11:10am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Hmmmmm so he thought it was consensual so that's why he put up the pics?

-why would he not?
im confused...
-He never said he knew it was an assault. his first tweet about not doing stupid shiit would suggest that he thought the two were having sexual relations out in the open
the report said 10 people witnessed the assault? what are they saying?

the guy may be an a-hole but i see nothing in the report that suggests he knew a crime was taking place

Edited by Wildfire - Oct 18 2013 at 11:11am
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2013 at 11:13am
i keep seeing forums reference pics and videos of this assault, and they say the victim is cheesing and is coherent, and having full on conversations. but i aint sh*t, i dont know.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 11>
  Share Topic