Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Man Witnesses Sex Assault & Posts Pics Online

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:22am
Disturbing: A different photo shows the woman passed out on the side of a street in Athens, Ohio Sunday morning following the Ohio University homecoming festivities on Saturday

Disturbing: A different photo shows the woman passed out on the side of a street in Athens, Ohio Sunday morning following the Ohio University homecoming festivities on Saturday

i dont know that story is wierd, but she was clearly out of it the next morning based off this pic probably from a security cam. all these people around her nobody helped her ? she didnt know something awful happened till she checked her twitter/facebook ? so if it wasnt online ?
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:22am
I don't know what to make of this story so I'm just gonna try to stop commenting...
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:26am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

I don't know what to make of this story so I'm just gonna try to stop commenting...
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 7:33am
Maybe she was really really drunk and the guy was sober? I don't know. I need more information.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:17am
That date rape drug is not an urban myth though.  There is also excessive drinking but thats another story.  So it is possible that she had no idea what was going on.   IDK what happened but this guy is a trip and again reminds me how self-centered people are.  Two of the statements really got on my nerves: 

1.  'he puts god first'Geek

2.  "this is my education".  

The article didn't say he knows this girl but it does imply it.  Also the post he made indicates that he was a little salty.  Maybe he wanted to hit it.   My point is this is HER education right?  But yours is sacrosanct and you put God first.   lol, moron. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:17am
Well....whatever happened...dude was stupid but he shouldn't be the one in trouble for this...not for the rape.  If this is the case...all the people who walked by, saw and spoke to the guy during the rape should also be in some kind of trouble.  After all...they witnessed it and did not report.

Edited by newdiva1 - Oct 17 2013 at 8:18am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:29am
tbh...if i saw someone getting their pussi eaten out in public i would likely take a pic with the caption "look at these peoples kids being nasty as fvck."

Edited by EPITOME - Oct 17 2013 at 8:29am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:30am
wassup E
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 8:58am

It seems to me as if men should keep it moving once they suspect a woman has been drinking. Think y'all having a good time..fukk around and be accused of rape in the morning. smh.

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2013 at 9:24am
I have a story similar to this but not as graphic but bhm judges so..........Ermm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 11>