BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Man with 47 guns arrested after school threat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:48pm
47 guns? But we don't need to look at gun control though...
Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

These yt people love the attention they get from shooting up malls, movie theaters, and schools.
This too
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:52pm
Some of yall are worse than worldstar posters. 

This man is batsh*t crazy and needs to be locked up for life imo. Pray tell, what they has to do with his race to the two posters who thought it was necessary to bring up his race…? I'm legitimately perplexed. Let me know something.

Edited by femmemichelle - Dec 16 2012 at 2:52pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:54pm
47 guns?
Excessive.

I was thinking about the people who take Dec 21 so seriously that they would get out of hand as the day approaches.

Ppl are crazy
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

47 guns?
Excessive.

I was thinking about the people who take Dec 21 so seriously that they would get out of hand as the day approaches.

Ppl are crazy

I think I saw on the news once that the most suicides are committed around the holiday season. I'm worried some people may want to take other lives with them now. People are going to make their own Armaggedon smh
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 2:58pm
a copycat in the making no surprise. shots fired at a mall last night in cali...it will continue to repeat
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:01pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

This man is batsh*t crazy and needs to be locked up for life imo. Pray tell, what they has to do with his race to the two posters who thought it was necessary to bring up his race…? I'm legitimately perplexed. Let me know something.

LOL. its not that serious. just stating the obvious. his race does not really matter. i just need to be reassured as to who is walking around shooting up schools and establishments for no reason. he probably still mad from the election.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:07pm
yall already know that when a crime happens that is especially sick, like a mass shooting of an elementary school, crimes of the same nature start happening more often and in a closer period of time. People (white peoples) begin to think it's "normal" to do so.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

LOL. its not that serious. just stating the obvious. his race does not really matter. i just need to be reassured as to who is walking around shooting up schools and establishments for no reason. he probably still mad from the election.

Lol if it wasn't that serious I wouldn't see it in every thread where there's a white perp, though… Like let's be real. Pointing out his race only adds ammunition (no pun intended Ouch) to their attacks against us. For every white serial killer/mass shooter, there's a plethora of black criminals as well that they can and will shove in our faces. I just don't see how bringing up race is ever at all pertinent unless there's a racial aspect to the case..which judging from the article there isn't……….... 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

this cat got caught with 47 guns and planning on shooting up a school....posters can bring up whatever they want about him

I just don't think profiling is ever OK. This man is insane. He's white. Most mass shooters are white. We get it. But people are just giving leeway for white people to do the same to us when it comes to robberies/shootings/Trayvon situations/etc etc.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic