Perfect Hair Collection

Man Suing Hospital For "Shortened Penis"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man Suing Hospital For "Shortened Penis"
    Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 7:27am
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/06/15/mans-penis-shortened-about-inch-_n_5496423.html?utm_hp_ref=uk

Man's Penis 'Shortened By About An Inch' By Surgery So He Sues Hospital, As You Would

The Huffington Post UK  |  Posted:   |  Updated: 15/06/2014 15:59 BST

A Canadian man is suing a hospital for negligence after surgery apparently shortened his penis preventing him from having sex.

The unnamed individual, who is a paraplegic, fractured his member during sex with his wife in 2011.

When he visited hospital with the rather unfortunate injury he claims a nurse failed to examine his penis and dismissed it as minor trauma.

man shock

File photo

Weeks later the fracture was finally diagnosed and he underwent surgery to correct it.

The lawsuit claims the procedure left him with permanent scarring, the inability to have sex a reduced his penis by "about an inch".

He claims his wife left him after he could no longer make love for around two years.

The man told Canada's QMI Agency: "This has caused a greater impact on my life than when I lost the use of my legs."

Botched surgeries are far from rare. Earlier this year, an English man who went under the knife for a minor urological procedure ended up getting a vasectomy by accident.

In December 2013, the Telegraph reported that more than 150 patients in Britain's National Health Service had suffered from botched procedures over a six-month period, according to official statistics.

In 37 of those cases, patients underwent surgery on the wrong part of the body, including a woman who had her fallopian tube removed instead of her appendix.

Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 7:31am
Jesus Christ! And he won't even get compensated properly because settlements in Canada are a joke!
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 7:35am
Don't they know small penis folks are more aggressive
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 7:56am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Don't they know small penis folks are more aggressive

go troll somewhere else ajax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 8:03am

You quit trolling
http://www.livinghealthy360.com/index.php/perils-of-large-penis-envy-74560/
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 8:12am
you've missed the point completely

this man who was already living with a disability underwent surgery that resulted in scarring, irreparably destroyed his body (mentally he'll never be the same either) and ruined his marriage

...that's not even in the same discussion as men who are naturally less endowed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 8:29am
It will make him angry and aggressive. I know these things I have a penis not you.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 8:43am
life's not playing fair.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 8:54am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

It will make him angry and aggressive. I know these things I have a penis not you.
still missing the point...nobody's saying he won't be angry...he has every reason to be angry and I hope he gets a massive compensation

what I am saying is you can't compare the treatment of someone who's body has effectively been mutilated...to someone who is naturally small yet at the end of the day completely healthy and functional, period.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 8:57am
Nah, I got the point I just disagree with you
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style