Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Man stealers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:12pm

I'm about to be a great aunt again in a few weeks. My niece who got married last year at 40 (1st marriage) is having her first baby.

I'm giddy.

eta oh yeah, we're about the same age LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 12 2014 at 3:13pm
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I lost a child in my 30's and gave birth in my 40's without trying . I think it depends on how you take care of yourself and family health history . My mom rip had me at 50 . She was in shock . No complications  but our food was free of cancer causing agents in the 60's . I use to want 4 children . Now i plan to get rid of things to avoid a pregancy at my age and adopt . My husband energy with our daughters seems like a 30 year old man . Hubby is 57 . I can't keep up with him . I plan to adopt next year or use a surrogate .

LOL Mr. India chasing you around like a 25 year old LOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Whilst risks increase with age. . statistically speaking more healthy babies are birthed by older moms than not

where are your stats from?...
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:17pm
McDonalds destroyed my body. I'm suing!!!
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by ppp38 ppp38 wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Man yall acting like thats the only way to have a kid. I sad adoption and a surrogate as well as alternatives. Simma

Do you know how expensive both of these options are? They are so costly, they aren't even real options for most. 
y
IMO, late 20's- early 30s is when people who want kids should consider settling down, certainly not 40. 

Yes i so which is why they would be an option for someone who is financially stable..also the prices vary non the less i also included. most peple shouldn't be parents anyway.. so ya.

so GK, do you really think its preferable to wait until your (not you specifically) chances are lower to conceive, your risks are higher, and you end up having to pay for expensive procedures or go through adoption process....?

and are you serious @ the bolded? what does that even mean? most people where? a certain demographic...or ?

just trying to fully understand where youre coming from...not judging or trying to sway anyone's opinion...

Edited by Wildfire - Apr 12 2014 at 3:22pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Whilst risks increase with age. . statistically speaking more healthy babies are birthed by older moms than not

Makes sense

Eggs lasted longer

The weak die first
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:25pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I lost a child in my 30's and gave birth in my 40's without trying . I think it depends on how you take care of yourself and family health history . My mom rip had me at 50 . She was in shock . No complications  but our food was free of cancer causing agents in the 60's . I use to want 4 children . Now i plan to get rid of things to avoid a pregancy at my age and adopt . My husband energy with our daughters seems like a 30 year old man . Hubby is 57 . I can't keep up with him . I plan to adopt next year or use a surrogate .

LOL Mr. India chasing you around like a 25 year old LOL
YES . I need to find him a girlfriend lol .
J/K ...LOLCry
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:25pm
Is that you Midna?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:25pm

YES . I need to find him a girlfriend lol .
J/K ...LOLCry

LOL
LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Apr 12 2014 at 3:26pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 12 2014 at 3:32pm
Those are not the experiences for everyone. A person who chooses to wait that long knows what lies ahead and can easily consult with their doctors along the way. Having kids should be something that great thought goes into. Not something that happens in the spare of the moment. Yes i believe that most ppl shouldnt be parents or at the very least became parents when they did. Ive already saod a few times i would be in favor of a birth freeze for a year or two. But that wa concedning resources
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2526272829>