BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Man stealers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 28>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:26pm
ooooweeee  i am getting life up in hereClapPartyBig smileim tempted to go get my zifandel with fresh squeezed citrus & come get the low down while being schooled YESSSS HUNTY!!!

sidenote: all imma say is starting in these back pages it's bIG bALLAS up n through hereStarStar

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Apr 11 2014 at 7:29pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

sh*t.  I finally married the one I couldn't stop fckn withLOL

One story though:  The night of my exes release party current hubby was in the club all over me and I was trying to run away from him like he had five heads because we never once ran into one another in a club that we didn't leave that bish to go fck.  I got him to go out to his car trying to talk him down and sh*t so my current wouldn't see nothing / know nothing.  He was a tiny bit intoxicated that night and not in the mood to play his position.  He was loud and sh*t saying "fck dat niccah" lets go!  He finally left with his boys because I was copping so many pleas.  I watched that car pull off like they were leaving me on desert island with the last fresh glass of water.  The way he was kissing my neck and whispering in my ear a little tipsy and reckless was sooooooooo sexy.  I was so open.  I would have left with him and started a damn riot between his boys and the exes boys.  I had to do the right thing though.  It was soooo hardCry  I can't believe I put myself in that situation. 

Nevermind about how it still almost came to blows the very next day.  I should have just snuck out with him.

you doin it like DAT!?!?! awww snap you inspire me to keep losing the weight which will promote MORE FuN umph umph umphClap

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Apr 11 2014 at 7:31pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

CC out here with her glittery deep v neck chest, ashy lipstick, lisping serving people's man cake
*flips shiny BSS synthetic hair back* It's Barbie Pepto Bismol pink, Ming!CryLOLCryLOL
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:56pm
Reading these post makes me glad I've been a good girl aaaaall my life smh at some of you!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:01pm
LOL im doin my thang with a sangle swang havin MUCH FuN that aint gon stop or quit just kickin itStar
& feel free to be yourselves / say what you like/ be who you are/ cause thats how its supposed to be

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Apr 11 2014 at 8:07pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:18pm
Afrooooo......Daddy my baaaad.....Embarrassed
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

@ diet heaux tea...

Low calorie heaux.......gluten-free heauxLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:25pm

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

can men be side nigguhs?

eeeeeh i pleade the fifth and invoke the bro code

LOLmizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Bruh.....I got side niccas I aint even fukkin......muthaphukkas waiting for Mr00 to fuqq up.....Clap

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Apr 11 2014 at 8:30pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:28pm
*catches up*

*sips tea*
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:40pm
pull ya panties to the side! Let me slide thru. Im in and out the pu$$y. Drive thru!!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 28>
  Share Topic