Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Man stealers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:16pm

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Lawd I need to get my life, they could tell me they rob banks for a living with a ged if the dack is good. Cry

LOL PG you got the RIGHT mindset! Lawd since this man done moved downstairs i sleep like a goddess/ he's VERY manly keeps his windows/blinds open til late @ night/ smokes hella BIG LOUD/ we done actually exchanged numbers umph umph umph but im KEEPIN it on the friend level ... for now i gotta see what he workin with LOL plus im dating / auditioning for a good friendship so he gotta be able to deal with my men coming over from time to timeLOL im NOT jockin him so whatever he doin doesn't concern me/ this here is ALL about me & my happinessWink but if that mofo come correct imma LIGHT HIS WORLD UPStar

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Apr 11 2014 at 6:24pm
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:28pm
Man I love all the ppl on this last couple of pages.  Shadylady got some good ass stories too. And Afro I miss me some freedom too.  My baby twinCry
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:31pm
freedom was the g.o.a.t 

someone needs to make a Whats the worst thing you've done to get dick.have sex or the worst place?

Yes afro wanting to buy stuff and cars and pay bills nothing more than a slice of cake and a soda (if i feel real nice)
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Lawd I need to get my life, they could tell me they rob banks for a living with a ged if the dack is good. Cry
CryLOLLOL

Stern Smile
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:42pm
Diane you do it!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:44pm
sh*t.  I finally married the one I couldn't stop fckn withLOL

One story though:  The night of my exes release party current hubby was in the club all over me and I was trying to run away from him like he had five heads because we never once ran into one another in a club that we didn't leave that bish to go fck.  I got him to go out to his car trying to talk him down and sh*t so my current wouldn't see nothing / know nothing.  He was a tiny bit intoxicated that night and not in the mood to play his position.  He was loud and sh*t saying "fck dat niccah" lets go!  He finally left with his boys because I was copping so many pleas.  I watched that car pull off like they were leaving me on desert island with the last fresh glass of water.  The way he was kissing my neck and whispering in my ear a little tipsy and reckless was sooooooooo sexy.  I was so open.  I would have left with him and started a damn riot between his boys and the exes boys.  I had to do the right thing though.  It was soooo hardCry  I can't believe I put myself in that situation. 

Nevermind about how it still almost came to blows the very next day.  I should have just snuck out with him.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:46pm
Lool
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:47pm
Fck you afro!!!!  We want to hear about the times when you had ZERO will powerEvil Smile
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 6:54pm
[QUOTE=Princess Grace]I live life by my own rules, people should loosen up. Clap

girl you done hit the head on the dack ooops i meant nailLOL you's a BADDDD GIRLClap
this is how i live my life/ customizing it to look out for my finest interest & having MUCH FuN along the way/ you sho you aint my long lost sister?LOL
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:01pm
Stern Smile oh yall gettin a lil wreckless up in hurrrr
we should have an anonymous thread/section...
Geek
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style