Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Man stealers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 28>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

so .. ladies,

just to clarify ( i remember the recent and some past 'glory be the dick' threads) are we saying that "all your dicks been long term, committed, ring on it etc? nobody's ever had a non husband material cock?" .. like nobody ever fuccked a nigguh just because???

fa realsies?

so yall aint????ConfusedConfusedCryCry
 someone make  your hellokitty throb and all he had to do was be in the same room
 Phucks wasnt given about his 7 year plan, credit score and if he liked cats or dogs.
someone who you will kiss even if you dont kiss til your lips are sore and swollen
that one that will make you want to do yoga just so you can be more flexible 
you can just make eye contact with cause phuck this party you need to be on top of
he comes over and you think panties for what
he comes up behind you in the kitchen and kisses your neck and 2 minutes later you are on the counter with your legs wrapped around his waist and you dont care about that kitchenaid pot that is burning on the stove
sexual chemistry is on 100
he wont ever say " ew you nasty" or even wonder how or where you learned it he just glad you did....

You dont know where its going when its ending all you care is right now in that moment??

Chillee

Grace has LIVEDWink

Edited by Princess Grace - Apr 11 2014 at 2:02pm
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

so .. ladies,

just to clarify ( i remember the recent and some past 'glory be the dick' threads) are we saying that "all your dicks been long term, committed, ring on it etc? nobody's ever had a non husband material cock?" .. like nobody ever fuccked a nigguh just because???

fa realsies?

so yall aint????ConfusedConfusedCryCry
 someone make  your hellokitty throb and all he had to do was be in the same room
 Phucks wasnt given about his 7 year plan, credit score and if he liked cats or dogs.
someone who you will kiss even if you dont kiss til your lips are sore and swollen
that one that will make you want to do yoga just so you can be more flexible 
you can just make eye contact with cause phuck this party you need to be on top of
he comes over and you think panties for what
he comes up behind you in the kitchen and kisses your neck and 2 minutes later you are on the counter with your legs wrapped around his waist and you dont care about that kitchenaid pot that is burning on the stove
sexual chemistry is on 100
he wont ever say " ew you nasty" or even wonder how or where you learned it he just glad you did....

You dont know where its going when its ending all you care is right now in that moment??

Chillee

Grace has LIVEDWink

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:12pm
I remember when i first moved to uni and met a dude. He was hella chill but def not bf material. Man we smanged like it was going out of style... he started to catch feelings when i moved back home for the summer so i told him i wasnt coming back. Truth is i was just switching apts. Ran to his ass 3 weeks after i returned and hit him with that kanye shrug.
lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:20pm
This thread...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:22pm

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

so .. ladies,

fa realsies?

Thats a waste of a single life if I eva heard one.

That not husband material dikk be the best......chilllllllle.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

who's man you trying to steal brownie?

you ain't low

Probably a Jamaican/islander/coconut. 

You know sbrownie never comes back to threads i was surprised she posted something apart from the OP
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:34pm
oh mercy! I love the following peeps: gK, PG, afro and sandy that's all.

Afro you messy as hell with that question. But i'll say this it was BHM that taught me about jumpoffs. *shrugs* 
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:36pm
I've has some non husband material dickkk that made me wanna rethink my wants in a man....LOL... sh*t was real... it took a moment to let that go
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:42pm
Sometimes that NBFMD will have you smiling and greeting ppl u dont like the next morning. Even when you dont want the man the dick have you saying "if u get yo life together you could make some woman very happy"...but in da meantime in between time....
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:45pm

@ wildfire, yeezy shrugs??

ma nigguh

LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair