BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Man stealers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:16pm
The women I've known who wouldn't mind dating a taken man never had a particular look. Quite the opposite. Haven't yall seen most men's side pieces? They are usually struggling and nowhere near the hot sex on a platter types.
Sponsored Links

Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

It used to gas my head up when men in relationships would hit on me. Now, it's insulting. Because a committed man continuing to hit on me makes me wonder "What am I exuding that makes him think that I'm so desperate and pathetic that I would be comfortable with another woman's scraps? "

I honestly dont think it has much to do so much with what youre exuding. Men look at a woman and see nut opportunity. They will always try. Doesnt matter if the woman is classy or desperate. Doesnt matter who the man is. The best of the best will always try to fvck. 

OMG I love this phrase. Tooo funny. Ima have to start saying that LOLLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:30pm
lol sometimes you want all the perks and none of the stress

its just the sidepieces that get caught up that are the sad ones .. the ones on the hustle keep it moving
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:07pm
lol

i dont why its hard for some people to believe that some women just wanna fucck a nigguh and keep it moving with no rhyme or reason

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:14pm
and they aint trying to be his meatloaf maker , fold his under shirts or get his mama gravy recipe after thanksgiving dinner 

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

lol

i dont why its hard for some people to believe that some women just wanna fucck a nigguh and keep it moving with no rhyme or reason

is my question
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:29pm

who's man you trying to steal brownie?

you ain't low
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:35pm
Cry samone just log off right nowLOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:41pm
so .. ladies,

just to clarify ( i remember the recent and some past 'glory be the dick' threads) are we saying that "all your dicks been long term, committed, ring on it etc? nobody's ever had a non husband material cock?" .. like nobody ever fuccked a nigguh just because???

fa realsies?
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:45pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 29>