Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Man stealers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 28>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:41am
IF it has 2 sets of LIPS, it can steal your man. You cant keep a man who dont wanna be kept. Whether that lady has on a flannel button up to the neck and some dickies or some pum pum shorts and a low cut halter, if he wants to jump, hes going to jump, and there isnt a damn thing you can do about it.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

India, I totally agree. There is something broken and dysfunctional in the mind and spirit of a side chic. She can scream to the heavens about how much she loves herself but words are words. Actions tell the real story.

No, I don't owe the wife/girlfriend anything. But a person that respects themselves, will respect others, whether their mate does or not.

Yes, some men are dogs, but there are women that keep it moving, and there are women that are just as low and will be the bich in heat and lie down with him.

Just because he's serving sh*t doesn't mean you have to grab a spoon and gobble it down. Lol

It used to gas my head up when men in relationships would hit on me. Now, it's insulting. Because a committed man continuing to hit on me makes me wonder "What am I exuding that makes him think that I'm so desperate and pathetic that I would be comfortable with another woman's scraps? "

I'm so Blessed to get to the level of self love are respect for myself and others that I've gotten to. It took a little longer than I would've expected because as I was doing it, sadly I didn't feel bad. I just realized one day, " This isn't healthy. I'm worth so much more than this. "

Heart
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 2:54am
Idc I blame the man but I blame the ho for being a ho
Because I would feel they both disrespected me.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:12am
Lol India... sic the baby on them hos
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:20am
The ones who disguise themselves as just friends, the needy ones, attention whores....
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:49am
LOL, can't take no one that doesn't want to be taken.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 7:25am
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

LOL, can't take no one that doesn't want to be taken.
This...everyone is grown. And responsible for their own decisions
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 8:26am
A man/woman can't be stolen
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:23am
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Idc I blame the man but I blame the ho for being a ho
Because I would feel they both disrespected me.

Unless said "ho" was a friend or family member your respect was nothing they promised.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 10:26am
Have we figured this out yet?LOL

Why nobody don't like dem hoes?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon