BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Man stealers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:19pm
Some women just look like they'd do freaky shyt that that man's girl won't do. They don't have to look skanky, whorish or trifling, they just look like they REALLY love sex. Raunchy, freaky, circus sex. Men and women both pick up on that.

And sometimes, it takes a former sideline heaux to recognize a possible sideline heaux. I can relate. :-)
Sponsored Links

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:38pm
I never had a desire for a man married or in a relationship. When a man is willing to cheat with you on his wife , he will cheat on you after the first sex . I feel like it's sleeping with the wife . I don't want her purse without sounding vulgar . No thanks .

I can run my older self to the drug store with a baseball cap and a bad weave day and some man will try to get my number . Really suprise how many young men that try to hit on a woman my age ." Boy i have no idea how to play video games' lol . I need to learn for my daughter . I have a cousin that only dates married men . Lisa claims she enjoys the freedom to see the man on her terms  , but i see the pain she goes through when he ends the affair . Like i told her . You are bascially sleeping with the wife also . JMO Embarrassed
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:00am
India, I totally agree. There is something broken and dysfunctional in the mind and spirit of a side chic. She can scream to the heavens about how much she loves herself but words are words. Actions tell the real story.

No, I don't owe the wife/girlfriend anything. But a person that respects themselves, will respect others, whether their mate does or not.

Yes, some men are dogs, but there are women that keep it moving, and there are women that are just as low and will be the bich in heat and lie down with him.

Just because he's serving sh*t doesn't mean you have to grab a spoon and gobble it down. Lol

It used to gas my head up when men in relationships would hit on me. Now, it's insulting. Because a committed man continuing to hit on me makes me wonder "What am I exuding that makes him think that I'm so desperate and pathetic that I would be comfortable with another woman's scraps? "

I'm so Blessed to get to the level of self love are respect for myself and others that I've gotten to. It took a little longer than I would've expected because as I was doing it, sadly I didn't feel bad. I just realized one day, " This isn't healthy. I'm worth so much more than this. "
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:01am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Is the saying how you get him is how you lose him always true? lol

no.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:03am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Like I said, the ones with pale frosty lipstick

The ones jumping to make your man a plate before making their baby a bottle.

You keep forgetting that glittery ass chest in a deep v neck

and wth is letting somebody fix their man a plate?

LOL  Here y'all go
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:03am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Is the saying how you get him is how you lose him always true? lol

no.

Or "Not yet"
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:08am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Like I said, the ones with pale frosty lipstick

The ones jumping to make your man a plate before making their baby a bottle.

You keep forgetting that glittery ass chest in a deep v neck

and wth is letting somebody fix their man a plate?

LOL  Here y'all go

yes, i am rolling!!! 'The Lisp' was also mentionedLOLLOLLOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:09am
dont forget to mention the bish with the anklet (ankle bracelet)LOL
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I hate that stupid line of thinking.

Don't get me wrong, some women definitely pull that sh!t with ill intentions, but if all it takes is a low cut top or a short skirt to lure your mn, he probably shouldn't be your man anyway.
agreed
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 12:37am
Some women just exude a strong sexual presence & confidence that attracts men doesn't mean they're trying to jump on your man meat there is a difference.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 29>