BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Man stealers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:29pm

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Purple

key them sh*ts

LOL
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

No but let's think of this on a deeper level. Why are some women beautiful, smart and stylish and are seen as very likable and a person to look up to but other women with the sane qualities are hated on.

Because they aren't REALLY beautiful, smart and stylish .. you just don't recognize it .. but other people do.

Some women 'use' their gifts to harm other women or take them down a notch because they are threatened by those other women. Then those women will say they don't like your friend .. but you cannot see WHY this is the case. This is because she does not consider YOU a threat so .. she does not do little mean things to hurt you.

I think your judgment on these common qualities between these 2 women ... may be flawed.

Or it's the reverse.

Meaning... the second woman that everyone hates REALLY IS a good person - just TOO good. She is way too accomplished, secure and happy with her life so she is too much of a threat to the others and ... that's why they hate on her.

In the end .. this is a topic that is not worth your time. Just live your own life.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 10 2014 at 10:39pm
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:37pm
And no .. a woman can't steal your man.

Even she steps off buck naked with a sign on her cooch that says 'enter here' - if he is your man, he will just walk away.

If he jumps at the chance for free sex ... he's not yours.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

Not just the way they dress. There are just some women that most other women do not like. I'm wOnderibg why. There are some women that women do not trust their man around. Just curious.

I aint gon' front. I am one of those women. I have never flirted with anyones man would never go after anyone's man and DO NOT have any respect for cheaters and DO not have respect for woman that pursue men in relationships & marriages. BUT for whatever reason, maybe it is some subprimal ish, because taken dudes always act inappropriately when I am around and I am the one where the husband is always like 'Big smileIs NJHairLuv coming to our event this weekend? Is she still single? She is niceee.You should bring her by more oftenBig smile' which in response makes the wife very defensive and start looking at me with the serious side eye...when I dont want none of they men smh.
I dont even go around my friends when they are in a relationship unless I have a date with me.
I was at my childhood friend's baby's christeing and her husband yelled across the room multiple times to call me over to ask me to take a photo with him and his boy. I was like umm no, i have to go to my car to make a phone call. She was so pissed like what the eff are you and your compadre screaming her name across the room all skinning & grinning at our baby's christining??? Trust me, I had on a modest frock with minimal makeup andmy hair in a top knot with no weave and they still acted up.

But my friends and I call it 'the vibe'. Some women just have an intensely 'fukkable vibe' that men pick up on and that causes women's intuition to spark and that is what causes some women to get inappropriately categorized as the type to steal a man. I am not a sexy woman but I have 'the vibe'. Maybe it is pheromones. I dunno.

But on the other hand, I think that the true man stealers do not have a certain look to them. I know my share of man stealers that look like that wide back stocky woman that had a baby with Arnold Schwartzenagger during his marriage and he bought her that big ole house.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:56pm
I may have stolen my friend without stealing him. Cry

We're not together yet he's smitten with me.. and he's married.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:56pm
I've been so distant from that negro as a result.

I'm SO afraid of trouble coming my way.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:05pm
It has nothing to do with looks, dressing nice, level of education, etc. Some women just look trifling. You can have equally attractive, similarly dressed women standing together, and they can send out different vibes without saying a word.

I guess I look like a man stealer/trifling because I often come across a couple in day to day life, & the woman gives me a "don't look at my man" look, while giving him a "You better not look at that bish" look. I'm almost always looking past them at something else and can feel her looking at me, and happen to look at them.

I actually go out of my way to not look in the general direction of a couple when out and about, to the point of awkwardness.

I want to say, "No worries ma, I retired my heaux card years ago. Plus your man ain't got shyt on mine, believe that! "

sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:08pm
Njhairluv..gotcha. Makes sense
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:11pm
I never really thought about it after the first 5 years . Even after 30 years ? You can look , but don't touch lol . My husband smiles all the time . Women love to talk to him in public . I tell our little daughter to call her father while running down Target lanes lol . Great way to stop that . Tongue
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I never really thought about it after the first 5 years . Even after 30 years ? You can look , but don't touch lol . My husband smiles all the time . Women love to talk to him in public . I tell our little daughter to call her father while running down Target lanes lol . Great way to stop that . Tongue

LOLLOLyes it is
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style