BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Man stealers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Oh wait, I do side eye those tricks who always conveniently need your man to do something...especially when you're not around.

He still should say hell no to coochie, but those hoes be trying it.

today I told my coworker I send my clothes to be washed... she said she used to do that but the btch who likes her bf doesn't actually wash them she told her bf and he said she was tripping/petty... his clothes were the only ones that smelled like softner she took a shirt with a stain and it was still there when she went back. her bf handled her... these ho be tryin it

Girl, here goes trifling...

My boyfriend at the time was a mechanic and my former roommate asked me to ask him to come look at her car cuz it supposedly wouldn't start. I really just wanted some ice cream, but it's a good thing I went with him.

Sure enough we get there and she keeps telling him to come upstairs to her apartment.He told her to just throw the keys downstairs, but she had us waiting for like 10 minutes.

She finally comes cascading down the stairs in a lil ass nightie, no bra, titties bouncing, makeup on, hair curled to perfection...but you been home sick from work for like two days, right. Nightie so short you could clearly see the front of her panties as she came down the stairs.

She knew she was dead ass wrong and gave herself away cuz as soon as she saw me, she turned around and ran back up the stairs...didn't even speak or give us the keys. I went and did the police knock on her door...she conveniently opens with jeans and a big ass t-shirt on just that quick.

I asked her straight up, "So your car really need work, or you thought you was bout to try me?" She swore up and down she "forgot" she had that on and her car really didn't start. I make her come downstairs and of course, the car started right up.

I told her trifling ass, "Next time you wanna seduce someone's man, come harder than purple flower panties you buy by the pack and VS Pear Glace."

These hoes be acting up!

Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:51pm
I can tell who's a manstealer by her eyes. Some women's eyes light up in a certain way when they see yer man and then they start raping him with their eyes, so that's how I know
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:58pm
I do not believe in a Man stealesr no woman can take your man unless he willing it take two to tango. Yes some women are looking to be with man who already have women but the man make the choice to participant. Only person who owes you loyalty is the person you with unless it is a family member or someone you know.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Women with speech impediments.....specifically lisp are not to be trusted.....

Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Like I said, the ones with pale frosty lipstick

The ones jumping to make your man a plate before making their baby a bottle.

thanks for the much needed LOL

I worry about women who drive hybrids. He loves that ish. He can't be alone w/ a woman who drives one.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Like I said, the ones with pale frosty lipstick

The ones jumping to make your man a plate before making their baby a bottle.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:09pm
shady... the sheer disrespect. this was after she stopped being your roommate?
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:11pm
Purple

key them sh*ts
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:18pm
Let me clear this right up. A woman can not look like a man stealer!!! She may seeem that way due to insecurities the woman has. Just because a woman dresses well and takes care of herself doesnt make her a man stealer, we all can look good. What you need to look for is inappropiate interactions between your man and the woman. At the end of the day your man should be loyal to you and shut a bitch down if she tries.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:20pm

Yeah your man ain't going nowhere but where  the ship stops while on his cruise CryCryCry
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 10:27pm
Its not stealing if it goes willingly. But whatever helps ya sleep at night i guess
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 29>
  Share Topic