BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Man stealers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:58pm
LB... I can picture myself "reacting" ... but its not coming out right in text. Summary- I don't play them games. She better get out of here with that deep ass V neck, leaning over my man with that glittery chest
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:59pm
Oh wait, I do side eye those tricks who always conveniently need your man to do something...especially when you're not around.

He still should say hell no to coochie, but those hoes be trying it.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Oh wait, I do side eye those tricks who always conveniently need your man to do something...especially when you're not around.

today I told my coworker I send my clothes to be washed... she said she used to do that but the btch who likes her bf doesn't actually wash them she told her bf and he said she was tripping/petty... his clothes were the only ones that smelled like softner she took a shirt with a stain and it was still there when she went back. her bf handled her... these ho be tryin it
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:10pm
but the op specifically mentioned the way certain women dress. i'm assuming she means total strangers on the street because she didn't say anything about girlfriends dressy sleazy in front of another woman's man, and didn't mention anything about the women's actions. just the way they dress. 

are these random women you're talking about? if so, that's some serious insecurity right there. (not talking about you op, just any woman who has that mindset)
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:20pm
Not just the way they dress. There are just some women that most other women do not like. I'm wOnderibg why. There are some women that women do not trust their man around. Just curious.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:23pm
Is the saying how you get him is how you lose him always true? lol
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

Exactly. But my best friend always seems to encounter evil scowls from women all the time. She is not a flirt or man stealing type but slot of women are VERY catty with her. I never understand why.

She always meets insecure women who do not have much confidence in themselves thus why they see your friend as threatening. I would take that as a compliment.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I think there are women who dress to impress or who are single and looking for a man and they will be overly produced to go out.
But no one can really steal a man if he is in love. Plus no one "steals" a man, since he chooses who he stays with.

I totally agree with the bolded.

It is so silly to see women fighting each other over a man. He is the problem !!
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

today I told my coworker I send my clothes to be washed... she said she used to do that but the btch who likes her bf doesn't actually wash them she told her bf and he said she was tripping/petty... his clothes were the only ones that smelled like softner she took a shirt with a stain and it was still there when she went back. her bf handled her... these ho be tryin it

Girl, here goes trifling...

My boyfriend at the time was a mechanic and my former roommate asked me to ask him to come look at her car cuz it supposedly wouldn't start. I really just wanted some ice cream, but it's a good thing I went with him.

Sure enough we get there and she keeps telling him to come upstairs to her apartment.He told her to just throw the keys downstairs, but she had us waiting for like 10 minutes.

She finally comes cascading down the stairs in a lil ass nightie, no bra, titties bouncing, makeup on, hair curled to perfection...but you been home sick from work for like two days, right. Nightie so short you could clearly see the front of her panties as she came down the stairs.

She knew she was dead ass wrong and gave herself away cuz as soon as she saw me, she turned around and ran back up the stairs...didn't even speak or give us the keys. I went and did the police knock on her door...she conveniently opens with jeans and a big ass t-shirt on just that quick.

I asked her straight up, "So your car really need work, or you thought you was bout to try me?" She swore up and down she "forgot" she had that on and her car really didn't start. I make her come downstairs and of course, the car started right up.

I told her trifling ass, "Next time you wanna seduce someone's man, come harder than purple flower panties you buy by the pack and VS Pear Glace."

These hoes be acting up!
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 9:46pm
you know how some women like to brag that they got "that good good" or whatever so their man aint going nowhere? well, these women place all their stock in what's between their legs rather than what they have to offer beyond the physical level. 

men can get sex anywhere. men can find beautiful women anywhere. if there is no real substance to a relationship, insecurity creeps in because you know there's always another woman prettier or sexier. 

folk need to make sure their relationships have deeper roots and focus on the personality traits that keep their man from straying. whether it's their sense of humor, the way the cook collard greens and mac and cheese, the way they have their man's back when he's down, etc. 

tell yourself, can't nobody do it like i do and you aint got nothing to stress about. that's the real definition of "good good" imho

basically when your relationship is shallow, you will always be looking over your shoulder for the next woman to steal what's "yours"

Edited by noneyons - Apr 10 2014 at 9:49pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style