Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Man stealers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 28>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I hate that stupid line of thinking.

Don't get me wrong, some women definitely pull that sh!t with ill intentions, but if all it takes is a low cut top or a short skirt to lure your mn, he probably shouldn't be your man anyway.

LOL I do agree with this 100%

I hate when people try to hold the girl accountable for the cheating; especially when she doesn't know your ass. She doesn't owe you sh*t. Of course it's natural to hate her and want her dead on the cool.. but get real. Your man is grown, and he ain't sh*t.

Now is that's ya sister or friend... whoop that ass

Edited by Lite Brite - Apr 10 2014 at 8:06pm
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:08pm
I usually wear sweats
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I hate that stupid line of thinking.

Don't get me wrong, some women definitely pull that sh!t with ill intentions, but if all it takes is a low cut top or a short skirt to lure your mn, he probably shouldn't be your man anyway.
i'm sayin. 

you can't "steal" people that don't wanna be "tooken". 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:10pm
lol @southern. watch out for them sleepers
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:20pm
ehhh

as bad as i wanna be particular....o's come in all forms

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:22pm
You be trollin doe.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:22pm
im tryin to steal my manager rightz nowz. He has a gf but thats not important Stern Smile
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:23pm
No but let's think of this on a deeper level. Why are some women beautiful, smart and stylish and are seen as very likable and a person to look up to but other women with the sane qualities are hated on.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:26pm
You work with him everyday , why is it still a try? ConfusedWinkCry
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

No but let's think of this on a deeper level. Why are some women beautiful, smart and stylish and are seen as very likable and a person to look up to but other women with the sane qualities are hated on.

I'm not looking up to any woman cause she put in some effort in her wand curls, makeup and fashion choices.

Some women ooze sexuality with a hint of I cant be trusted some don't....nothing real deep to think about.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 28>
  Share Topic