Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Man stealers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sbrownie84 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man stealers...
    Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:43pm
Is there a kind of woman who 'looks' like they are trying to get a persons man?

For example, there may be the scantily clad floozies with trampy clothes that looks desperate. I do not these kind of women annoy wives are gfs.

What are the types of women that upset married women or gfs..
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:47pm
I think there are women who dress to impress or who are single and looking for a man and they will be overly produced to go out.
But no one can really steal a man if he is in love. Plus no one "steals" a man, since he chooses who he stays with.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:49pm
Exactly. But my best friend always seems to encounter evil scowls from women all the time. She is not a flirt or man stealing type but slot of women are VERY catty with her. I never understand why.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:50pm
Women with speech impediments.....specifically lisp are not to be trusted.....
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:51pm
anyone with an open orifice can be a man stealer.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sbrownie84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:55pm
There are some gorgeous, stylish women that other women admire and look up to whereas there are women who are equally as stylish but other woman loathe... What determines this?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 7:58pm
I hate that stupid line of thinking.

Don't get me wrong, some women definitely pull that sh!t with ill intentions, but if all it takes is a low cut top or a short skirt to lure your mn, he probably shouldn't be your man anyway.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by sbrownie84 sbrownie84 wrote:

There are some gorgeous, stylish women that other women admire and look up to whereas there are women who are equally as stylish but other woman loathe... What determines this?

How the woman sees herself.

Some women see any other woman as competition, regardless of whether she's a virgin or a "whore". There are women who hate their own daughters, mothers, sisters, and anyone else with a a vagina because of how they see themselves.

There's no such thing as a man stealer. Sometimes relationships just don't work out. The person you think may be for you, is not. That's life.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:02pm
Like I said, the ones with pale frosty lipstick

The ones jumping to make your man a plate before making their baby a bottle.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 10 2014 at 8:03pm
 Confused ... If all it took was a bandage dress and 5" heels that relationship was suspect at best.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 28>
  Share Topic