Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Man stealers...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 28>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:34pm
PG we know they crotchless silly. But the time i took to put them on i could have been at your door already lolol

I really wanna shout out my j.o he is such a foul bredda. dirty dirty dirty dirty man. He should sell dack i swear. It was so good i kept asking my girls to go try cause i needed an outsiders perspective to see if it were truly so. they gave me the stank face. Good times good times. once i frigged him in an open lot in the middle of a community/ghetto? BUT it was in the car, face down. and there was a truck nearby. people walked by and cheered i think thats why we stopped. oh also we were on someone washing tub outside by a mango tree too before we went to the car.
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

im judging all you hoes 

We still good friends tho. 

just in case

i got a one or two or three of those

dwlLOL!LOL

nah, its all innocent, i swear
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

PG we know they crotchless silly. But the time i took to put them on i could have been at your door already lolol

I really wanna shout out my j.o he is such a foul bredda. dirty dirty dirty dirty man. He should sell dack i swear. It was so good i kept asking my girls to go try cause i needed an outsiders perspective to see if it were truly so. they gave me the stank face. Good times good times. once i frigged him in an open lot in the middle of a community/ghetto? BUT it was in the car, face down. and there was a truck nearby. people walked by and cheered i think thats why we stopped. oh also we were on someone washing tub outside by a mango tree too before we went to the car.

dammmmmmn Di!!!
not the washtub bootyEmbarrassed
that bestest

and dead @ asking your girls to check him out!LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Afro I aint fooling with you today Unhappy

If I gave 100% realness Josephus and a few other would start a prayer circle Cry

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

this is a no-judgment zone i promise lolololol

you know what the only thing i'd really really judge a man or woman for is if they frigged on a bed their lover shared with someone else. Thats just foul!
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:39pm
I liked them , they matched my collar but that is a story for another day after I made my alt handle .

I do give a pre dating disclaimer and say " Im no good for you" but they never ever listen. Ouch for some reason guys say I look like a good time.. shrugs shoulders
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Afro I aint fooling with you today Unhappy

If I gave 100% realness Josephus and a few other would start a prayer circle Cry
i cant remember who i was telling bout an engaged "friend" who reached out at about 6months preg cos her fiancé didnt wanna touch her once he found out she was preg.. harm to the baby *eye roll* and all she wanted to do was suck some dick *again eye roll, said thats a mouth she gonn' kiss my kid with*

when i recall how good it was shieeeet .. it took all my strength to turn it down.. coz thats karma i dont want at this stage

a lot of will power was exercised

a lot of will

did i say a lot of will power?

yes, a sh*t load of will power

Edited by afrokock - Apr 11 2014 at 5:41pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:40pm
Nope Diane last time I fell for the no judgement zone I spent 30 pages arguing my hoeness factor, and why I needed Michelles bf in my bed.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:41pm
P, dude so good even my supervisor at work heard about him LOL everybody knows of him. he lives near my good friend (he doesnt know her) and everytime she sees him she goes, look at him acting normal like he didn't give diane a battywash HMPF!

It was somewhere in Cooreville Gardens. *hangs head in shame*
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:41pm
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 11 2014 at 5:42pm
^^@ AK...i hear preggo pu' is sheer ecstacy....extra natural lube
i commend you for not doing it tho

that man's an ass.

Edited by Wildfire - Apr 11 2014 at 5:42pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair