BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Man Shot and Killed For Running Naked

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man Shot and Killed For Running Naked
    Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:30pm

Naked Florida man fatally shot by passing motorist after having clothes stolen

By David Edwards
Tuesday, October 15, 2013 15:49 EDT
Jandei Cherry (The Orlando Sentinel)

The family of a Florida man is searching for answers after he was shot by a passing motorist while running home naked because his clothes had been stolen while at the beach.

Jandei Cherry, who The Orlando Sentinel described as a 22-year-old “free-spirited musician and doting father,” had decided to run home naked last week after a friend took off with his clothes and skateboard.

Hollywood police said that somewhere along the less than 10-mile journey back to his home, a passing motorist stopped to investigate why a nude man was running down the street. Police believed that a conflict with the motorist resulted in Cherry being fatally shot.

“It is not normal for someone to be running naked down Hollywood Boulevard,” Hollywood police Lt. Osvaldo Perez explained. “I think that’s what spiked the other guy’s attention.”

Duke Laguerre, 29, told police that he passed Cherry on highway 29 and then turned around and went back to confront him. That’s when Laguerre apparently shot Cherry in the stomach, but he offered no other details about the encounter.

“The more I think about this, the more I think it makes no sense,” Cherry’s mother, Auta, told the Sentinel. “It is heartbreaking.”

“He was running naked, yes, but he had no choice. And knowing my son he would have forgiven the man who shot him.”

As of Monday, Laguerre had not been charged for shooting the 22-year-old father.

Edited by blaquefoxx - Oct 16 2013 at 10:30pm
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:33pm
No one has been arrested?!CensoredCensoredCensored
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:33pm
smh.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:34pm
"As of Monday, Laguerre had not been charged for shooting the 22-year-old father."

FLORIDA! AngryAngryCry
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:36pm
Smh Florida.

WTF would you confront a naked man walking alongside the road?! I swear folk looking for trouble these days and excuses to shoot.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:36pm
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:37pm
I'm sure he's claiming self defense. I'm so sick of this type of crap happening.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:42pm
I bet his friend was white.
White people...
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 10:57pm
What was the point of turning around to confront him with a gun?
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 16 2013 at 11:01pm
sh1tty friend
sh1tty shooter
sh1tty state
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com