Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Man refuses to see mother due to her looks..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:25am

lol at this story

Sponsored Links

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:31am
When I read "carrying pole" all I could think was those things kids run away with on cartoons
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I've actually heard of at least one real story like this. Although the rationale wasn't so much that the mother was "too ugly" but rather not educated enough, too "peasant like", too illiterate for the son that she worked her ass to the ground for to make sure he'd get to school and support his aspirations.

He should have been on that Malaysia air flight. Scumbag.

oh no!
that's just like the Shirley Ceasar song "Don't Drive Your Mama Away" The mom had 2 sons . One was no good and the other she scrubbed floors to put  thru medical school . The Dr. son ended up not wanting her to live with he and wife because she 'didn't use good English' around their educated friends. The no good son told her 'I only have a cot and eat beans out of the can but you are welcome to live with me. Cry

I can't imagine treating your mom that way.
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:27am
I had a friend who refused to invite her aunts and uncles to her wedding because they were ghetto and she did not want her white husbands family to see that.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

lol at this story

I'm glad I'm not the only one who laughed at first.......then I felt bad after reading the whole story.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:44am
My heart weeps for the Mother, her son needs to be drenched in blood and dropped off in shark infested waters...
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:57am
This is funny and crazy to me. My mom would have smacked the dog sh*t Outta me then waltzed in and snatched my baby
baby if I tried that. Matter fact my whole fam woulda set me straight... bf to
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:49pm
wow a new Chinese showing his entire  ass
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:52pm
he knows mom is poor

He shouldve sent her the clothes he wanted her to wear at his wedding 

And bring the baby to the country if you don't want mom in town

He can pretend to be uptown because of the sacrifices mama made. This level of ungrateful will come back to haunt him, his children will be even worse 

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:34pm
Read the title and instantly knew they were Asian.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic