Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Man refuses to see mother due to her looks..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man refuses to see mother due to her looks..
    Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:39am
....what a nasty son...i hope it gets cut out the will

Chinese man refuses to see his mother  'because she is TOO UGLY' - even after she begs to visit her newborn grandchild

• Ding Liang, 63, found crying in street after her son refuses let her visit
  • She had travelled for five hours with clothes and presents for the baby
  • He did not answer phone and she did not know exactly where he lived
  • She said: 'He said I would embarrass him because I'm too ugly'

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 16:09, 17 July 2014 UPDATED: 16:19, 17 July 2014

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
383shares

View comments

A heartbroken Chinese mother claims her only son refuses to see her any more because he thinks she is 'too ugly'.

Ding Liang, 63, was found crying in the street in the city of Hangzhou in eastern China after travelling for five hours to try to meet her newborn grandchild.

She had lugged a carrying pole with bags of clothes and presents for the baby in the hope that her son might have a change of heart when she arrived.

But after he refused to answer his phone and because she did not know exactly where he lived, she was forced to leave in tears, taking the gifts back home with her.

Heartbroken: Ding Liang, 63, breaks down in tears as she tells a Chinese TV station how her son refuses to see her because he thinks she is too ugly
+3

Heartbroken: Ding Liang, 63, breaks down in tears as she tells a Chinese TV station how her son refuses to see her because he thinks she is 'too ugly'

Ding was spotted standing outside a housing complex by 53-year-old local man Hsin Pai, who was so shocked by her story that he called the local TV station, which turned up to interview her.

She told them that she was from a village outside Yuyao, a city in the same Chinese province as Hangzhou and that she had been very proud of her son and only child when he had done well at school and got a place at university.

After graduating, he had moved to Hangzhou after landing a good job at an upmarket car dealership and had married.

But he had reportedly been embarrassed by his mother's presence at his wedding because she had dressed like a peasant and after that he'd had very little to do with her.

In tears: Ding travelled for five hours to see her son and his newborn child, but he refused to answer his phone and she did not exactly where he lived
+3

In tears: Ding travelled for five hours to see her son and his newborn child, but he refused to answer his phone and she did not exactly where he lived

She said: 'I don't mind, I know he has his own life now, so I understand that he doesn't call and only speaks to me when I ring him.

'But when he rang me the other day to say that he had had a baby, I wanted to visit him and bring my grandchild some gifts.

'He told me not to come. He said I would embarrass him because I'm too ugly.'

She said she had decided to go anyway and had woken up at 4am to catch the bus to see her son, who she didn't name but who she said was 32 years old.

When she arrived, he had not answered the phone and she had been left out on the street unsure exactly which flat he was in.

Sad: The 63-year-old had lugged a carrying pole with bags of clothes and presents for the baby, but she was forced to take them back home with her
+3

Sad: The 63-year-old had lugged a carrying pole with bags of clothes and presents for the baby, but she was forced to take them back home with her

He said: 'My husband told me not to come. I said our daughter-in-law has given birth, so I definitely must come, that I'll bring some stuff to give them.

'I got up at 4am and got here a little after 9am. But I have been waiting here all day long and my son is still not answering his phone.'

At the end of the day, she left still carrying the handmade baby clothes and gifts.

In a short TV programme about the woman's visit that ended up widely discussed in Chinese social media, the presenters acknowledged that there might be an additional reason why the son was refusing to see his mother who had clearly come bearing gifts for her grandchild.

But at the end of the day, they added: 'Whatever the additional matters might be if there are any, when it comes to a mother who gave birth to a child and raised that child, what is there that cannot ultimately be tolerated or forgiven?'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2696088/Chinese-man-refuses-mother-begs-visit-newborn-grandchild-TOO-UGLY.html#ixzz37nspurb3 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:53am
hhmm i wonder what the hell he looks like????? asshole....Asians are so into one's looks, appearances etc....one has to have a certain face shape, shape of eyes, nose etc to be acceptable in by their standards in the land of beauty...if u r naturally beautiful u get two thumbs up..
Plastic  surgery is a Huge NO NO

poor mother...rotten son...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:56am
...can she still have an abortion?Stern Smile
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 3:00am
How does he look like?
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 3:24am
Well I won't call her pretty, but this is such a fucked up reason to deny a grandmother from seeing her grandchild...
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 3:30am
he's her only kid too due to the one child policy smh...I'd curse him dead on the spot...disrespectful bastard
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 3:38am
Because she dressed like a peasant?  well buy her a dress then damn.  Her son done got too big for his britches.  Done forgot from who's pu$$y he sprung from.  What Cherry said.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jul 18 2014 at 3:39am
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 3:44am
Maybe he didn't want her to scare the baby jk lol...some do get embarrassed by their less fortunate parents when they make it.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 4:23am
SMH I hope this story is fake...
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 5:52am
I'm sure that pig of a son didn't expect his dirty laundry to be aired out in world wide news.
He deserves it, I hope this situation ruins him.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic