Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Man posts on facebook: murder suicide of daughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Man posts on facebook: murder suicide of daughter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 5:57am
Y'all doing too much

Poor baby
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 7:45am
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

WTF?!!! Mental illness is so real and that baby had to suffer the hands of her psychopathic father who should have never been allowed to reproduce.

Umm  I'll bet he did not start out like that though. I'll be was POSSESSIVE though! This should be a warning to all these stupid females that think it's okay for a guy to be possessive because that means he loves/wants you.

No, that means he is insecure and maybe unbalanced.

I am soooo tired of seeing these beautiful, innocent children being killed by these crazy fathers!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Printer_Ink - Nov 20 2013 at 8:02am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 8:51am
i don't like people always trying to blame horrific things on a brain defect.. especially without even knowing that persons history. 
psychopaths are usually smarter anyways… how you fail at killing yourself? they're calculated and they typically have learned to mimic empathy, emotions/feelings.. 'don't judge me i had to do it lol' Ermm 

but yea, i know ppl who have killed and i really don't think they're psychopaths. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 8:56am
if anything he seems like more of a sociopath than psycho to me.. 
I used to think they were the same but I've been reading about some differences..
but yea, I'm no doc.. ijs.. you can be a monster whilst still having a conscious. y'all be giving these vermon too much credit 
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 9:10am
Very, very sad.   There is a sense of entitlement that goes with this generation, as wonder pointed out, that is disgusting. 

I decided a few weeks ago to just leave Maysay alone.  I sometimes feel like when she says things like "she's better off dead" speaking about an innocent child what she is really saying is "I would be better off dead".  Kind of breaks my heart. 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 9:15am
*awww shyt gif*
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 10:15am
What is the difference between saying she is better off and saying she is in a better place now?
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 10:36am
When we had a thread discussing abortion a lonnng time ago, some posters stated that they wouldn't be mad if their mother aborted them...
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 12:11pm
He wasn't necessarily mentally ill, why give him that out? He may have been just an ignorant, overly prideful man bent on hurting his ex at any cost.

So ignorant he botched his own suicide; using a hand gun. I'm personally glad he lived and hope he fully recovers so he will have a chance to realize what he took, what he's lost. 

Now he can be locked up with men who what desperately to see or be near their own children and will resent this him for killing his own daughter.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 12:33pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

When we had a thread discussing abortion a lonnng time ago, some posters stated that they wouldn't be mad if their mother aborted them...

Yep I remember this !

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>