Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Man posts on facebook: murder suicide of daughter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Man posts on facebook: murder suicide of daughter

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>






Author
bebe88 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Feb 24 2010
Location: Right Behind U
Status: Offline
Points: 18528
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bebe88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

Good he survived now he can suffer with guilt for the rest of his days. That mom better cut all tied with him.


psychopaths dont feel guilt
true, well hopefully he will pay for his actions while in prison.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 93003
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

he didn't kill himself, but managed to kill the baby

I hope he never has another painless moment ... now he would have been better off dead




Not any different than what I said. I bet he grew up in a dysfunctional home as well...he turned out to be criminal...and now a child murderer. Doesn't matter if he died last week or when he was 2, either way this murder wouldn't have happened.

The facts show that people who grow up with trauma are affected for the rest of their lives...and they tend to perpetuate the cycle of trauma, dysfunction, poverty, abuse, and underachievement. Some overcome, but many do not.

Either way, I'm just happy the child is not going to experience any more misery at the hands of the people who were supposed to love her.

Wait what?

Being glad someone who killed a baby is dead and okaying a child's death because you presume her life will be dysfunctional are two different things.

That girl could have risen above her circumstances.


Just pointing out that the person who killed her, her father, was once a 2 year old and he clearly didn't rise above his own circumstances which is why he was already a criminal and now a murderer.

The proof is in the pudding.
Back to Top
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Oct 14 2010
Location: New York
Status: Offline
Points: 29422
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:05pm
It's scary soo many people out here are just insane.
Back to Top
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 16 2012
Location: Somewhere
Status: Offline
Points: 70871
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:11pm
This is so sad.Cry  But I feel that the mother is partly responsible.  As a mother, your number 1 priority should be your child especially in this situation.  She should have grabbed the child and left. 
Back to Top
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 23 2012
Location: 3rd Rock
Status: Offline
Points: 79016
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:16pm
Maysay are you related to the father? How do you know what his life was like when he was 2?

Anyway...may little Mia rip. these stories are heartbreaking and sickening at the same time.
Back to Top
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 220558
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:22pm
a black person supporting eugenics ... my blessed mercy


Back to Top
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 40621
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:34pm
Maysay based on your logic we should all have just been aborted or better yet the whole human race should just die off to make the world a better place. Nobody grew up with a perfect life or perfect parents because there is no such thing. There are crazy dysfunctional people that came from "good"homes with two parents who weren't ain't sh*t parents. And their are people who are successful and well rounded that come from broken homes and bad parents. I am curious as to how you were raised. (no shade I am just curious why you say some of the things that you say)
Back to Top
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 26 2007
Location: US - Illinois
Status: Offline
Points: 59549
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:39pm
Wow. And wow again.
Back to Top
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 02 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 93003
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Maysay based on your logic we should all have just been aborted or better yet the whole human race should just die off to make the world a better place. Nobody grew up with a perfect life or perfect parents because there is no such thing. There are crazy dysfunctional people that came from "good"homes with two parents who weren't ain't sh*t parents. And their are people who are successful and well rounded that come from broken homes and bad parents. I am curious as to how you were raised. (no shade I am just curious why you say some of the things that you say)


Y'all just keep exaggerating the things I say. I said the baby was better off now. If she was still alive I'd be rejoicing that her father didn't kill her. I didn't say anything about preemptively killing folks based on some criteria that classifies them as dysfunctional. I'm only talking about the people in this situation, no one else.

And as I've said many times, I grew up with a lot of dysfunction and after having experienced it firsthand I can say for sure that my mother should never have had children and furthermore I am eternally grateful for the abortions she did have.
Back to Top
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jan 02 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 40621
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Maysay based on your logic we should all have just been aborted or better yet the whole human race should just die off to make the world a better place. Nobody grew up with a perfect life or perfect parents because there is no such thing. There are crazy dysfunctional people that came from "good"homes with two parents who weren't ain't sh*t parents. And their are people who are successful and well rounded that come from broken homes and bad parents. I am curious as to how you were raised. (no shade I am just curious why you say some of the things that you say)


Y'all just keep exaggerating the things I say. I said the baby was better off now. If she was still alive I'd be rejoicing that her father didn't kill her. I didn't say anything about preemptively killing folks based on some criteria that classifies them as dysfunctional. I'm only talking about the people in this situation, no one else.

And as I've said many times, I grew up with a lot of dysfunction and after having experienced it firsthand I can say for sure that my mother should never have had children and furthermore I am eternally grateful for the abortions she did have.


I'm not trying to exaggerate what you say. That is just what I got out of what you said. Just wanted clarification. I find your point of views interesting sometimes. I do understand why you feel so strongly about bad parenting and I appreciate your honesty.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down