Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Man of Steel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:33am
yessss this looks like a 1000 times better than that other superman movie they had out recently which was terrible.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

@Random.  I have to say....I've never understood his costume really.  I mean....where does the red n'ting come in.  Kal-El was from Krypton...it looks like it was some ice type action.  Why red, yellow and blue?  And since Kal-El was from Krypton.....why did Kryptonite weaken him so badly?  I would think Kryptonite would simply make him raw human...since on krypton he was nothing special...if that made sense.
i'm going to bed. 
If I remember Krypton had a red sun which makes them more or less humans and they do have a stronger gravity hold so their bones are much more denser and stronger than ours. So they would be regardless super human even without the yellow sun but flying and laser beams nope they wouldn't be able to do that. They absorb the yellow sun rays and develop a force field around their body and that's where the strength and body armor all comes from.

OIC....kinda.  But from what i've seen Kryptonite can damn near kill him. why....if Krypton is a chunk of his home planet?  it should render him "normal".
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:36am
I LOVE superhero movies. Batman, Spiderman, Xmen, Watchmen, Hulk, Avengers, Ironman, Thor
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 10:42am
henry cavill is so sexyy!! and he looks great in this role..

he's also my pick for christian grey for 50 shades mmm

Edited by mrshairdo - Dec 13 2012 at 10:45am
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 11:46am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I love xmen movies! But the last movie they came out with was not so good. I will never forgive the producer who did that mess. Killing professor xavier is the tackiest way of ending such an amazing series of movies, imo. Its been years since they put out a new one, and now I'm afraid that if they do decide to release a new movie, my boo hugh jackman can't play wolverine cuz he's too old!

A new Wolverine movie is coming out in March. Hugh still got it, booWink
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I love xmen movies! But the last movie they came out with was not so good. I will never forgive the producer who did that mess. Killing professor xavier is the tackiest way of ending such an amazing series of movies, imo. Its been years since they put out a new one, and now I'm afraid that if they do decide to release a new movie, my boo hugh jackman can't play wolverine cuz he's too old!

A new Wolverine movie is coming out in March. Hugh still got it, booWink

Yes!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures