Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Man landed in court when date refused to go halves
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Man landed in court when date refused to go halves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2013 at 8:52pm
She took his money ?
I think both of them did too much over 85 bucks.
I wonder if they caused a scene.

Edited by jonesable - Sep 12 2013 at 8:53pm
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 12:34am
took his money?  how?  by drinking drinks on a date?

personally I would have paid the bill and washed my hands, in every sense and never think on this person again in life, that is relief enough for me

but depending on the situation I might, might have thrown the money on the floor and stepped on it (if he's a traditional hindu) and if he's such a hot head ... I have too much slick talk I could say to have his head reeling and needing therapy to resolve

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 12:47am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

She prolly did have money, but I don't blame her for assuming that the man--a real man--pays for the whole thing on a first date. 

So why wasn't this guy charged w/ assault?  I need some Europeans in here to explain how he got off. In the US what he did was assault plain and simple.  You don't go around chasing down dates and grabbing their phones.
lol a real man..

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 12:57am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

personally I would have paid the bill and washed my hands, in every sense and never think on this person again in life, that is relief enough for me

but depending on the situation I might, might have thrown the money on the floor and stepped on it (if he's a traditional hindu) and <span style="line-height: 1.4;">if he's such a hot head ... I have too much slick talk I could say to have his head reeling and needing therapy to resolve</span>

This is what's stated in the op Ricky.
He said she took his money so he took the phone.
Don't know if its in the concrete sense or not.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 1:33am
What's the online dating decorum?

Those of you on pof etc and the like.. Care to clarify?

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 1:40am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

but depending on the situation I might, might have thrown the money on the floor and stepped on it (if he's a traditional hindu) and <span style="line-height: 1.4;">if he's such a hot head ... I have too much slick talk I could say to have his head reeling and needing therapy to resolve</span>

This is what's stated in the op Ricky.
He said she took his money so he took the phone.
Don't know if its in the concrete sense or not.

He said "She took my money" as in, "I paid for her drinks."
She didnt literally take his money. 
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 8:33am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I couldn't ever go on a date without having some money on me, I guess common sense ain't common for some people *shrug *
Exactly cause you never know. 
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 8:44am

but depending on the situation I might, might have thrown the money on the floor and stepped on it (if he's a traditional hindu) and if he's such a hot head ... I have too much slick talk I could say to have his head reeling and needing therapy to resolve

Why I died laughingLOLCry
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 10:19am
Brotha should of quit while he was ahead
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

im sure he's probably thinking "i should have taken mom up on that arranged marriage"

lmao
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic