BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Man Killed over porkchop

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man Killed over porkchop
    Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 2:35pm
As a resident of Florida, I finally agree that it is time to cut this damn state off.....just let me pack mine and my fam's bags first....we're not crazy like the rest of these mofos.

An argument over how a pork chop was cooked escalated to murder, Florida police say.

55-year old Thomas Hahn has been charged with second-degree murder after shooting his roommate, 35-year old Robert Eugene Gray, Jr., twice in the head with a rifle. He initially told police that he shot in self-defense, but investigators say witnesses claim differently. They believe alcohol was a factor in the shooting.

“This appears to be a senseless act of violence stemming from a minor domestic dispute between roommates,” said Chief Mark Barker. “There is no clear answer at this hour as to why Hahn acted with such extreme violence.”

Neighbors say they aren’t exactly surprised by the incident, given the history of the roommates.

“Frankly, I was expecting something like that to happen with all of the people he had going in and out of his house for the last few years or longer. We always suspected that it would be him who got killed,” said neighbor Cheryl Seltzer of Gray.

They Don't have any pics of the man killed, but I assume he's black.

Sponsored Links

babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Man was killed cause they was drinking and were obvious angry drunks. Yall know some people get crazy when they drink. Can't kick it with them.
This
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 2:53pm
-didnt read-

This is why I have to start expressing the little shh that angers me with certain ppl. Instead of just letting it build up and poppin off because I fear that one day I may have a headline like this and ppl will be confused as fuc. 
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 3:02pm
I wanna know what was wrong with the pork chop. Was it fried? I'm so hungry
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by babyk94 babyk94 wrote:

Man was killed cause they was drinking and were obvious angry drunks. Yall know some people get crazy when they drink. Can't kick it with them.
This
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 3:22pm

I think dude was looking for a reason to pop off and he used that as a reason.

Either way, the whole thing started over a damn pork chop, it's messed up from all directions.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 3:23pm
Where's Farra with her "They ain"t Black" theatrics?

You slacking booDisapprove

dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by danieb23 danieb23 wrote:

As a resident of Florida, I finally agree that it is time to cut this damn state off.....just let me pack mine and my fam's bags first....we're not crazy like the rest of these mofos.

An argument over how a pork chop was cooked escalated to murder, Florida police say.

55-year old Thomas Hahn has been charged with second-degree murder after shooting his roommate, 35-year old Robert Eugene Gray, Jr., twice in the head with a rifle. He initially told police that he shot in self-defense, but investigators say witnesses claim differently. They believe alcohol was a factor in the shooting.

“This appears to be a senseless act of violence stemming from a minor domestic dispute between roommates,” said Chief Mark Barker. “There is no clear answer at this hour as to why Hahn acted with such extreme violence.”

Neighbors say they aren’t exactly surprised by the incident, given the history of the roommates.

“Frankly, I was expecting something like that to happen with all of the people he had going in and out of his house for the last few years or longer. We always suspected that it would be him who got killed,” said neighbor Cheryl Seltzer of Gray.

They Don't have any pics of the man killed, but I assume he's black.

why?

Edited by dee1672 - Dec 13 2012 at 3:57pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 4:02pm
This is Thomas

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style