Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Man Injected with HIV by His Father Can Forgive
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Man Injected with HIV by His Father Can Forgive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man Injected with HIV by His Father Can Forgive
    Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:02am
Could you forgive your father for this?

Quote ST. LOUIS (KPLR) – It was a story that made international headlines, a St. Louis area baby injected with the HIV tainted blood by his father who didn’t want to pay child support.

More than 20 years later, Brryan Jackson is amazed by his health, but his positive spirit and faith.

Brryan’s story seemed unbelievable in 1992, when he was just 11 months old, his father, a hospital technician, injected him with HIV tainted blood.

The goal was to kill Brryan so he could avoid paying child support.

“Anyone in my condition would die in three months they gave me five,” said Brryan Jackson.

But Brryan has defied the odds, even after developing full blown aids at the age of five. The road to get where he is now has been bumpy. When he was a toddler the side effects of one of his many medications robbed him of 70 percent of his hearing.

Brryan also says the misinformation about his disease bred cruelty in the classroom.

But today at the age of 22, Brryan is not afraid and he’s not angry. He’s even forgiven his father who could be released from prison in just a few years.

“I think there is salvation for everyone, and I find myself praying for my father’s salvation.”

Brryan credits his Christian faith for his positive attitude, and since his early teens, he has used his diagnosis to reach out to others; especially to children.

His work even caught the attention of the Nickelodeon channel, which honored him with its prestigious halo award.  But Brryan says there was a point in his life when he was suicidal.

“I had three knives in front of me but I realized there is hope, and it’s not about what you have it’s what you can give.”

Brryan is still in college and is considering a career in church ministry or politics.

He’s even thought about attending medical school.

Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:06am
Oh wow... I'm not at that point in my faith where I could forgive something like this. He was truly blessed with a forgiving heart.

His father is despicable and should never be let out.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:15am
His father is still alive as well?

That is a deep seated evil for you to try to slowly kill your child, with an incurable disease, one that you suffer with

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

His father is still alive as well?

That is a deep seated evil for you to try to slowly kill your child, with an incurable disease, one that you suffer with

i dont believe the father has hiv/aids
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:35am
The Father would have been a good candidate for the death penalty.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:47am
The sperm donor needs to be injected and infected with the virus and withhold all meds so he can die a slow Brutal Death....
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:48am
I hope on that nicca's first day out he's hit by a bus and dies (a very painful death) on the way to the hospital.

Also, why they spell that boys name with two "R"s?
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:52am
I might forgive him but I don't know that I would ever fck with him.  I mean if this dude tries to get in touch with him I hope he remembers that the child-support avoiding asshole is a moral-free piece of sh*t. 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:53am
what ... you mean he used someone else's HIV infected blood

I hope he did 20 years for this crime and gets clipped for something else when he gets out

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 11:56am
Wow, this makes you wonder how many psychotic hospital workers have injected diseases into unsuspecting patients.,.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic