BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Man Gets Life in Prison for Killing Burglers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:36am
They messed with the wrong old man.
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:42am
Usually I would be on the owners side but this man looks crazy as hell, glad he didn't hurt no black children.

Side bar, has anyone ever been robbed in their home? 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 12:48am
their beautiful daughter shouldn't be committing burglaries .... i feel bad for the teenagers but this could've been avoided if they hadn't made those choices.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:13am
even if he took pleasure.  sorry.  u coming into my house with the intent to rob and possibly kill me.  U just don't know.  it sucks that he enjoyed but maybe he was fed up with being victimized and preyed upon and lost his mind.  It's not impossible.  smh. it ain't right the turn criminals into fuccin' victims when they're the one breaking into people houses. 

has this man exhibited this behavior before?  Is he known for killing people and enjoying it?  that folks act like they wouldn't think the same thing if criminals were coming into their house? and more than once?  i'm gone need them to post pictures of what the people looked like when they were breaking into his house.

if he has to do time it shouldn't be life.  they just played up sympathy because the criminals were white bread and young.  foh.  your beautiful daughter was out here robbin' muthafuccas. 
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:29am
A fair judgement. Them gun toters be crazy, and angry at life.
marumaruyobi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marumaruyobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 2:01am
See where he went wrong was when he killed them. He should have shot both of those idiots in the leg or put them in wheelchairs for the rest of their life so they could learn something! Shoot em in the leg, then call the cops while they're on the ground bleedin trying to army crawl away. 
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 2:15am
I guess he does not live in on of those "stand your ground States".
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 2:32am
hhhmm i wonder if the outcome would be different if the kids were black?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 2:35am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

hhhmm i wonder if the outcome would be different if the kids were black?

Or this thread.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 7:21am
im glad the kids werent black....
thats all i got really
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon