Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

man gets beat by his gir/jumpoff with belt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 131415

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 1:46pm
I do not care about him cheating on them but they had no right to do what they did and if he would had start SWOOPING they ass then everybody would say he wrong. In my opinion you have no right to lay a hand on anyone unless it is your child, if the person has not caused any physical harm to you. Charges should be bought against both those girls for assault. 
Sponsored Links

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Jimmy where are you meeting such Nigerian women???

Everywhere.  Nigerian women are generally too conservative for me, it is probably just an issue with me.  
Conservative in what way?
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 11:45pm
wooooooooooooooow now if he had put his hands on them they would of been really tripn. Smh, I don't know where some females get off thinkin they stronger then guys, in the end of it all he still (WINNING) two girls tripn...at the same damn time smh

Think before you act.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 12:27am
This reminds me of the song "some time a man fi get kuff"

click the link if the video does not show.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 12:33am

i wonder how many of bhm women have hit their dude before cause of something he did they didnt agree with. maybe its just me, cheating and i find about it...will sho'nuf get this sized 11 nike up your behind.

like i said it could just be me.Geek
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 2:10am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

welp he shouldn't have been deceiving and lying to them. Every dog must get their day and, well, his day came. 

Here ye, Here ye. NO FUKKS WERE GIVEN

This...

But I must say, I hope we get to a point where people stop recording EVERY altercation. And why is there always that third party in the background who's either just watching or actively recording something like this? It's such an obvious set up, between the two girls, the other people in the background and the cheating bf, how did he not realize something was wrong?

The girl you eff and your gf are both in the same room and NOT fighting each other? His dumb ass should have seen the light before the phones started recording.
nicks_hotmama06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nicks_hotmama06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 2:46am
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

welp he shouldn't have been deceiving and lying to them. Every dog must get their day and, well, his day came. 

Here ye, Here ye. NO FUKKS WERE GIVEN
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System