Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

man gets beat by his gir/jumpoff with belt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 1:56am
lol @ nyash/nash.. you say potato I say pounded yamLOL But any way your ibgo vernacular is a turn on.. Now I'm really getting interested. But I didn't mean  my butt literallyLOL but I'm interested in someone who is bent on personal growth. If you have two or three degrees hurray for you, but are you happy in what you are doing, how can you grow from last year. If you are a fisherman but you have goals and dreams on improving your self then that's what I like. But I love an educated man, formal, streets, worldly just educated.
Sponsored Links

jimmy_rustle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:01am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

He said tufiakwa, BWAHA!

I just imagined his avatar saying that and snapping his fingers over his head

LOL, i haven't seen the finger snapping thing in ages. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:07am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

lol @ nyash/nash.. you say potato I say pounded yamLOL But any way your ibgo vernacular is a turn on.. Now I'm really getting interested. But I didn't mean  my butt literallyLOL but I'm interested in someone who is bent on personal growth. If you have two or three degrees hurray for you, but are you happy in what you are doing, how can you grow from last year. If you are a fisherman but you have goals and dreams on improving your self then that's what I like. But I love an educated man, formal, streets, worldly just educated.

I've always assumed growth and development in one way or another is everyone's goal.  The day we stop "growing" is the day we die. 

I am just awesome, with or without edumucation.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:13am
jimmy so modest.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:17am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

jimmy so modest.

who dash monkey banana?  commot for here jo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:20am

you better watch your mouth or else I dey go land you slap o!!

j/k I just enjoy teasing you is all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:25am

Oya, slap mi o.  give me an excuse to smack your ikebe.  we both know you'll enjoy it
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:32am
Originally posted by jimmy_rustle jimmy_rustle wrote:

Oya, slap mi o.  give me an excuse to smack your ikebe.  we both know you'll enjoy it

chai you are bad!!   
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 2:51am

do you like black women jimmy? and if so what is you type ? for research purposes Geek

The only type i have is attractive and reasonable.  I have fairly high standards, upfront vetting prevents disagreements down the line.  Submit a few pictures and your CV to my inbox and i'll let you know if you make the grade. 

ohh childd wow, you sound very confident. What is a cv btwEmbarrassed  Lol  @ you thinking that I was trying get at youWink

I was just going to give you an hypothetical answer.  I generally avoid Nigerians anyways so don't get your hopes up. 

lol nooooo my life is over, what do I have to live for. Plz my I know I would have you fawning over my Nigerian nashWink. And why do you avoid Nigerians, bad experience?

You mean nyash?  Tufiakwa!  I am a boobs person. 

Nigerians in America are about two or three degrees away from each other and too melodramatic for my liking.  Nigerian women tend to shakara too much, ain't nobody got time for that. 
LOL
Then I guess Nigerians must be the same everywhere cos it's the same here in the UK too...thank God for my parents, they never forced me like traditional Naija parents do.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 10:22am

You mean nyash?  Tufiakwa!  I am a boobs person. 

Nigerians in America are about two or three degrees away from each other and too melodramatic for my liking.  Nigerian women tend to shakara too much, ain't nobody got time for that. 
LOL
Then I guess Nigerians must be the same everywhere cos it's the same here in the UK too...thank God for my parents, they never forced me like traditional Naija parents do.

I think the situation in the UK might be worse, i don't know how to put this in a politically correct way but i think most Nigerians that make it to America are less of an "ara oko" compared to Naijas in the UK and Europe in general. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 15>
  Share Topic