BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Man flips out over $80.00 cable bill

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

haven't had cable in almost 2 years...Approve
Please dear TC. Tell me the ways of the Jedi

My husband flips over the bill. He dont care if it was $2.00 over. They better pull out their books and explain each and every charge or else he's not getting off the phone. If they don't tell him what he needs to know, he'll pull a "I don't wanna talk to you anymore. Put me on the phone with a supervisor".

It works though. We stay getting discounts. Every single time it was an error/oversight on their part.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:22am
Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

i watch the free hd channels (abc, nbc, cbs, fox ect) and shows from other networks over the interwebs...

i have found a few sites that stream msnbc, and cnn live.

the only issue would be sports...which i am not into anyway so meh...even still i found a site my bf loves that he can watch sports from all over the world (especially soccer since he is really into that)...the quality of pic is not that great on a big screen...but he doesn't care...lol

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:24am

do you have a smart TV TC?
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:27am

Originally posted by mzmee mzmee wrote:

i watch the free hd channels (abc, nbc, cbs, fox ect) and shows from other networks over the interwebs...

i have found a few sites that stream msnbc, and cnn live.

the only issue would be sports...which i am not into anyway so meh...even still i found a site my bf loves that he can watch sports from all over the world (especially soccer since he is really into that)...the quality of pic is not that great on a big screen...but he doesn't care...lol

That would be more useful to hubster and I. It's a totally different dynamic with the children and daycare kids. I gotta find a way cause this cable bill is eating my pockets. I get tired of waiting until "Black Christmas" to write it off.

I tried going online with the TV but it won't allow me to download the plug-ins needed to watch TV/videos. I tried using the computer/laptop but these little ones have "touching-Itis"
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:29am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

We have Smart TV's but we aren't able to watch videos online because of the Flash Plugin/Opera Html5 downloads that my TV won't allow
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:30am
What's a Smart TV?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:31am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

no.   i find that the browsers on the smart tv's suck.  my bf has one of the latest samsungs...it sucks..,.lol   we still end up hooking a lap top to it.  the issue is the browswers...don't have flash or don't keep up with the newest version so it was always a problem on my favorite sites.  same with google tv, boxy box and all the others.  i've tried them all.  boooooo

for my home, eventually, i just brought a cheap lap top from costco with an hdmi connection and hooked that up permanently to my projector.  bought a wireless keyboard (with mouse functionality on it) and voilla.

i'm very happy with the set up.  and now i can be on bhm, shopping, and watching love&hiphop all at the same damn time on my big screen!Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:34am
mzmee....that's the only thing netflix is useful for imo.  when my god daughter comes over, she stays on netflix watchin her kiddy shows.  the  issue with the sites i use to watch shows, is the pop up adverts.  some are...ahem...adult in nature.  i can't have her subjected to a giant boob (or something worse)  popping up on the screen while she is trying to load up hanna montanna...LOLOuch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

What's a Smart TV?

a tv which has the capability of browsing the internet built in.  they also have apps you can load (netflix, hulu ect).  think of it as a big azz tv/tablet.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2013 at 10:36am
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jr.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures