BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Man Files Restraining Order Against 5-Year-Old

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

I imagine this is what Ted Bundy's childhood was like. Dead

Girl, or Charles Manson, Jeffery Dahmer. Let me guess this future serial Killer is QwhiteSleepy
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 5:42pm
See thats why your kids need to learn how to defend themselves early
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 6:00pm
All this victim blaming Sleepy
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 6:55pm
[QUOTE=nebhnebh]If the child is behaving that way I don't think I would want to meet his parents.[/QUOTE

This...he's had to have learned it from home....
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 7:28pm
I don't blame him either.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 7:32pm
That would have been a dead five year old.

Okay I'm exaggerating but not much.

Let a lil nicca touch my niece you gon have some problems son...
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 8:19pm
He took the correct action. 

Some schools are quick to trivialize bullying. 

Now, if she fought the little phucker boy they would have penalized BOTH of them regardless to whether it was self-defense or not. 

Self defense has nothing to do with this. Threatening to slit someone throat is a threat....a very VIOLENT threat. I dont want my child fighting a child with that type of mentality. That's that type of kid that will bring a gun to school or a knife. No ma'm. 
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:47pm
You know when my sister was like 7 a little boy told her he knew where she lived and was going to kill her.
I went down to the school, spoke to the teacher and spent some time in the classroom. That lil boy, Zion, was the cutest and nicest kid the entire time I was there. I was like this little kid said this?! 

Sometimes I feel like kids say things but don't necessarily understand the severity of their statements.  But the fact that this kid KEPT saying it shows that his parents didn't sit him down & speak to him.  That or he's hardheaded and is going to be s serial killer.

when my other little sister gets bullied, she hits back.  she warns them and is like "keep messing with me." pop pop! when they bring her to the principals office, she's like i am not apologizing bc i'm not sorry. call my mommaLOL

eta: are they going to make the daughter switch classes?

Edited by EPITOME - May 17 2014 at 10:12pm
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:55pm
good ...glad dad is doing this...kids nowadays learn too much from parents, tv, computers, etc...back in my day outside was our entertainment, going over friends's houses and playing outside, spending the night...I swear the government is putting ish in our foods, drinks, for folks to be actin so freakin crazy today...situations like this and others are way out of control..
Lomm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lomm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 12:01am
Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>