Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Man Files Restraining Order Against 5-Year-Old

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man Files Restraining Order Against 5-Year-Old
    Posted: May 17 2014 at 8:49am

Man Files Restraining Order Against 5-Year-Old

The Huffington Post  | by  Hilary Hanson
Posted:

A Wisconsin father has filed a restraining order against a 5-year-old boy he says has been bullying his daughter.

Brian Metzger, whose daughter attends kindergarten at Prairie Lane Elementary School in Pleasant Prairie, told CBS Chicago that the boy has been harassing his daughter the whole year.

The girl claims the boy said to her, "I want to slit your throat and watch it bleed," Metzger told CBS 58 on Wednesday.

Metzger said he filed a police report -- and filed for a restraining order -- after the boy kicked the girl in the face and threw rocks and sand at her.

The father told WISN he took out the restraining order because the school was not doing enough to help his daughter.

"They've kept him in the same classroom with my daughter throughout this until Wednesday morning because Tuesday night I showed up with a restraining order," he told the station.

Metzger also said other students in the school were having trouble with the same boy.

Kenosha Unified School District spokeswoman Tanya Ruder told WISN she could not comment on the specifics of the case, but stated, "There's always two sides to every story."

Metzger told CBS 58 he's received some criticism for his decision, and that people have asked him why he didn't just contact the boy's parents.

"If they knew the facts, they'd know the parents have been contacted by the school," he said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/16/man-files-restraining-order-against-5-year-old_n_5339537.html

Sponsored Links

LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:04am
oh. 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:11am
Lawsuit against the school
if you won't hear me out in your office about my child
I will drag you to court and make you pay for my child's pain and suffering
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:15am
I would have asked the school to arrange a meeting with myself and the boys parents before involving the police. 

Edited by Katrenia - May 17 2014 at 9:15am
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:27am
I can understand.
nebhnebh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote nebhnebh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:32am
If the child is behaving that way I don't think I would want to meet his parents.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:01am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I can understand.
This.Clap

I'm betting that court document got the little boy's parent's attention as well as the school.

Shouldn't the bully kid and his ain't sh*t parents be getting looked at since he's acting out so violently? I want to cut your throat and watch you bleed? smh.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:03am
He found a way to circumvent the slow moving school officials. Now they have to keep the little tyrant away from his daughter.
Hopefully this action will force the parents of this little boy to seek help for him.
He is way too young to be threatening that type of violence.

Edited by Benni - May 17 2014 at 10:48am
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:03am
Better safe than sorry.....
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 10:11am
I ain't mad....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>