Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Man Calls Cops Over Jell-O Stolen From Break Room
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Man Calls Cops Over Jell-O Stolen From Break Room

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Man Calls Cops Over Jell-O Stolen From Break Room
    Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 4:44pm
Jell-O, police?

A 39-year-old Pennsylvania man phoned the Upper Macungie Township police Thursday night to report that someone stole his Jell-O from the break roomrefrigerator at work, The Smoking Gun reported.

The caller "continued that this was not the first time his food had been stolen from the refrigerator," according to the police report.

According to the report, the "incident remains under investigation." While it may seems surprising that cops took a reported Jell-O theft with even a modicum of gravity, this is far from the most absurd call a police department has ever received.

In March, a Florida mother called 911 and asked asked if officers could "come out and scare the sh-t out of my kids," in order to teach them a lesson about respecting authority. Police decided that the mother was the one who needed a lesson about respecting authority, and threw her in jail after she allegedly assaulted the responding officer.

In February, an Indiana man allegedly dialed 911 nine times to order a cheeseburger.The dispatcher informed him that "we don't take cheeseburger orders

Sponsored Links

TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 4:51pm
I low-key don't blame him, it's the principle of the matter.  It's like the worst feeling the world when someone steals your food.  But I wouldn't have actually called the cops tho....

ETA: But someone would be callin' the cops on me tho when I found out who did it Wink LOLLOLLOL

Edited by TexturizedDiva - Oct 22 2013 at 4:53pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 4:53pm
People are crazy. I remember when I was little and decided to call 911 and ask if there refrigerator was running. The dispatcher was like ok we are coming out to  *Insert address here*

I was so scared I peed on myself.Ouch
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 4:55pm

LOLWacko

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 4:57pm
if you ever had food stolen from you at work youd understand.  i was thinking about poisoning them bastards for like week afterward.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 4:58pm
A black lady recently called the cops on her son for taking a pop tart without permission and they took that seriously, so why not?
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 4:59pm
If it had happened several times before, why not plant some jello in the fridge with a few flecks of snot or pubic hairs like a normal person for the unsuspecting thief to find? Lord knows if someone had the gall to steal my food several times they'd be carrying a whole lot of foreign objects/laxatives in their bodies...
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 5:02pm
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

If it had happened several times before, why not plant some jello in the fridge with a few flecks of snot or pubic hairs like a normal person for the unsuspecting thief to find? Lord knows if someone had the gall to steal my food several times they'd be carrying a whole lot of foreign objects/laxatives in their bodies...

My aunt put laxatives in her food one time. She would always tell her grandkids not to eat her snacks/food that she'd put in the fridge, yet someone always would eat it. She had to do what she had to do I guess. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 5:21pm
I don't think I could do that. Putting nasty stuff in food to get revenge.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic