Angkor Cambodian Hair

Man accidently set wife on fire (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

Bootiful Cream

Author
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 9:36pm
Gkisses, I knew this discussion would get heated. Hmph!LOL
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

it looks like he put the lighter next to the gas hole or his wife ? no ? what the hell is he thinking ?

This is being called an accident..?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 9:47pm
The more I look at that gif the more it look like they where having an argument or something. Because when he brings it out she flinches. Then when it catches on fire she doesn't run from it which would of been straight out between the pumps she instead runs from him...Something aint right with this story...
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

miss brown you're so sweet and forgiving LOL

man lights you a fire but he didn't mean it LOL

LMAO LOL

And I agree with CC, ion care if she was joking LOL
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2013 at 9:50pm
I take that back he lit the lighter again

Edited by nitabug - Nov 03 2013 at 9:52pm
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 5:57am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

I've lived in two states with no pumping for civilians lol

Oregon and New Jersey

yeah those are the only two states
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 6:41am
Wow .. it is interesting how you guys can see a clip that the cops have analyzed down to the last frame and STILL misconstrue what happened to such an extent.

This says somrthing.
Bekah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bekah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 7:02am
Ya'll sure she wasn't holding a cigarette and he was trying to light it for her? It looks like her arm (near the truck) is up and she was holding something.. He leaned in towards her with the lighter and she didn't immediately take off running.. to me it looks like he was lighting her cigarette. Maybe it's just me though. 
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 7:09am
Originally posted by Bekah Bekah wrote:

Ya'll sure she wasn't holding a cigarette and he was trying to light it for her? It looks like her arm (near the truck) is up and she was holding something.. He leaned in towards her with the lighter and she didn't immediately take off running.. to me it looks like he was lighting her cigarette. Maybe it's just me though. 
that would explain a lot
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2013 at 7:37am
nah, i dont think she had a cigarette to her lips.  she walked up talking to him.

if you look at this video he had the lighter in his hand and went near the pump (0:11) but she stopped him (0:13), then he lit it near her face (0:15) and down again to the pump(0:17)

Quote The moment a Georgia man allegedly lit his wife on fire by playing with a lighter while filling up his gas tank was caught on video.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic