BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Mamba may have been facing...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:22pm
I guess she loves her Kobe. If that was a yt lady his ass would have been taken to the cleaners. Wonders if he would've gotten a prenup with a yt girl ? hmmm

Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I really want to know why these ultra rich men want to get married and still cheat. I mean u can look at almost every damn super rich man and they have been divorced at least once and had to shell out huge divorce settlements. Like do they really think they gonna be lonely if they don't get married to a woman? I'd just be a super rich playboy.

I was thinking the same thing...

but I guess when you get into upwards 100 million + it doesn't seem as risky..

but honestly... those chicks will stay with a man making 100million + regardless .. marriage or not.

50 cent has the right idea you

love 'em and leave 'em

lol what did he say "o's are not for sale but for rent"
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I really want to know why these ultra rich men want to get married and still cheat. I mean u can look at almost every damn super rich man and they have been divorced at least once and had to shell out huge divorce settlements. Like do they really think they gonna be lonely if they don't get married to a woman? I'd just be a super rich playboy.

yup. getting a vasectomy after the first 2-3 kids and staying single is the way to go.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:24pm
Im entering 10 years at my place of business...

all a n*cca get is an extra week of vacation!!!!!! wtf?

Can a brotha get paid for a lifetime too? Can I live ?  
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

I guess she loves her Kobe. If that was a yt lady his ass would have been taken to the cleaners. Wonders if he would've gotten a prenup with a yt girl ? hmmm

wut? you know the answer
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:25pm
The court would look at all the assets acquired during the marriage (so the worth of monetary income plus houses, etc) and his current income.

Depending on the other terms of the divorce, 1mil a month in spousal support is really low. Just paying the mortgages on properties would be more than that. Now if the 1mil is just spousal support and kobe was also required to maintain all the other financial commitments, then I'd say 1mil/month is still low but acceptable.

This came up in the McCourt's divorce (the people that owned the dodgers). She felt her spousal support was nowhere near enough especially considering she was supposed to use that money to maintain herself as well as the mortgages, paying household staff, and everything else.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

The court would look at all the assets acquired during the marriage (so the worth of monetary income plus houses, etc) and his current income.

Depending on the other terms of the divorce, 1mil a month in spousal support is really low. Just paying the mortgages on properties would be more than that. Now if the 1mil is just spousal support and kobe was also required to maintain all the other financial commitments, then I'd say 1mil/month is still low but acceptable.

This came up in the McCourt's divorce (the people that owned the dodgers). She felt her spousal support was nowhere near enough especially considering she was supposed to use that money to maintain herself as well as the mortgages, paying household staff, and everything else.

Yeah that was a good case. Very interesting
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:31pm
I believe that also I think Vanessa is waiting for a bigger payday
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:33pm
Aww I'm not that cynical.
I actually think she loves him and wants their family together.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:37pm
whatever happened to the case that was filed by her made who had to go through dog sh*t for lost jewellery?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic