BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mamba may have been facing...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mamba may have been facing...
    Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:50pm
1.36 MILLION in monthly spousal and child support payments if the divorce wasn't called off.

Quote Take it from me: Divorce is really, really expensive, especially in California. The news recently broke that Kobe and Vanessa Bryant have reconciled. If you’re wondering how much Kobe would have to pony up if he and Vanessa Bryant couldn’t get back together, you might want to keep reading. You also might want to sit down.

Kobe would obviously have to pay child support for his two daughters, Natalia and Gianna. As required by federal law, California uses a formula to calculate child support. The most important factors in determining child support are the incomes of the spouses and the timeshare each spouse has with the children.

As Kobe and Vanessa did not sign a prenuptial agreement, Kobe would also have to pay spousal support to Vanessa. In California, the higher-earning spouse can be expected to support the lower-earning spouse for half the length of the marriage in many cases. However, once a marriage hits 10 years, it’s a totally different ball game. A 10-year marriage is considered a long-term marriage and a California judge can award spousal support indefinitely.

:kobeyuck:

Vanessa and Kobe crossed that 10-year threshold a few months before Vanessa initiated divorce proceedings, meaning Kobe might have had to pay spousal support for the rest of Vanessa’s life (ouch).

( this means that after 10 yrs the lower earning spouse (possibly the woman) can file divorce because her husband is too touchy feely an intimate and shyt...right? and get paid for the rest of her life like... she hit the publisher clearing house sweepstakes. haha)

So what are we looking at in terms of child and spousal support?

According to Forbes, Kobe’s annual income is somewhere in the neighborhood of $53.2 million dollars. Assuming that he has 50/50 custody of his two daughters, Kobe would have to pay somewhere near $365,000 in child support under the California Guideline. He also would probably have to pay somewhere around $1,000,000 in spousal support.

These are not annual figures. These are monthly estimates.

:raywhat:

Also, Kobe would qualify as an extraordinarily high-income earner under California law, which means that he could argue that his two daughters don’t need $365,000 per month because … what kids need $365,000 per month?

On the other hand, under California law, children are allowed to share in the lavish lifestyles of their parents. Kobe’s daughters may not need Maseratis or Ferraris, but they are entitled to have Papa Kobe shell out for things like private school tuition, ponies, music lessons, etc.

I didn’t mention property division. Kobe and Vanessa were married on April 18, 2001. Under California law, every penny Kobe earned from basketball or endorsements from the date of marriage to the date of separation is considered community property. It’s half Kobe’s and half Vanessa’s. That also applies to every mansion, car, yacht, or private jet that the either party purchased with community money.

dayumn!

I need a quote stronger than "Its cheaper to keeper".

Edited by OoDles O - Jan 15 2013 at 3:57pm
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:53pm
1 million a month .
Damn

She obviously isn't with for the money anymore,.

Edited by jonesable - Jan 15 2013 at 3:53pm
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 3:53pm

kobe isn't out of hot water yet! lol

i was thinking of a quote but i can't think of anything that rhymes with "ray carruth" or "OJ"
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:03pm
If only I was born with 2a hair.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:03pm
Good.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:04pm
and all the nigguhs rich or broke everywhere grabbed their pockets and let out a collective 'she wasnt with me shooting in the gym'

Edited by afrokock - Jan 15 2013 at 4:05pm
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:05pm
Cheaper to keep her.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

ya know...LOL
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:07pm
he helped Vanessa's mom get indefinite spousal support from her ex by giving the mom a mansion but putting into Vanessa's name. If he didn't know what he had when he married her, he should have known when that whole transaction went down. i think the estimates are actually low.
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com