Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Male victims and female perps of domestic violence
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Male victims and female perps of domestic violence

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:32am
There was this couple IvBulletinused to see at my job all the time. The female would hit this dude in PUBLIC all the time. He's stop to speak to his friends, and she'd slap him up side the head. She'd catch him looking at other girls and slap him dead in the face. She used to feed off people's reactions. It seemed like if people noticed and laughed, she'd go even harder.

Police even threw her out of the plaza once.

I didn't want him to hit her back or anything, but it did make me think he was pathetic. I just wanted him to man up. No such luck.

Last time I saw them, she mushed him so hard, his head bounced off the vending machine.
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:36am

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:38am
Wth.

Tbh I would have pushed her hard .
And yoked her up a bit.

That is pathetic .
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:52am
I don't see it as weakness. Men can be manipulated just as women can to tolerate abuse.

I've never witnessed it though. Not the physical kind anyway.

Edited by Eden. - Feb 02 2013 at 11:52am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

There was this couple IvBulletinused to see at my job all the time. The female would hit this dude in PUBLIC all the time. He's stop to speak to his friends, and she'd slap him up side the head. She'd catch him looking at other girls and slap him dead in the face. She used to feed off people's reactions. It seemed like if people noticed and laughed, she'd go even harder.

Police even threw her out of the plaza once.

I didn't want him to hit her back or anything, but it did make me think he was pathetic. I just wanted him to man up. No such luck.

Last time I saw them, she mushed him so hard, his head bounced off the vending machine.

how would he have manned up in your opinion? that's a dangerous woman, I wouldn't be surprised if she got him set up and killed. She got another man who she actually respects.

You walk the hell away. It's one thing to not be able to hit someone back....it's another thing all together to just stand there, let someone put their hands on you, and settle for making faces and sticking middle finger at them behind their back (his reaction).

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:03pm
I would give the same advice and call the police just like if it was a man hitting a woman. I know a couple where the couple got into an argument. The wife hit the husband on the head with a large frying pan. He was tired and decided to lay down on the couch and never woke up. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:11pm
what happened to the wife after that?^^^^^^ did she get charged or did they deem it an accident?
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:30pm
It was called an accident but she was never ever the same since that time. 
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:08pm
It happens. It's a different dynamic for sure when men are the ones beaten. Sadly they don't want to hit the women because they have been raised not to strike a woman. However these females may also strike their children. Men may not speak about it for fear or ridicule. They often receive the advice to just "beat that azz" or man up. 
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:35pm

Edited by Random Thoughts - Feb 02 2013 at 1:36pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic