Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Male Teachers Aide Gives 17 YO Male Student HIV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Male Teachers Aide Gives 17 YO Male Student HIV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 10:38pm
His stupid, selfish, perverted butt will make things difficult for law abiding HIV positive educators.
I'm sure this story will lead to discrimination and those who attempted to induct health testing of school staff will use this case like a bullet.

Prayers to the boy and his family.

Edited by Katrenia - May 14 2013 at 11:12pm
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

The victim was special needs, smdh. Damn shame

see this takes it to a whole 'nother level

breaks my heart to see special needs children mistreated
CryAngry

he needs to be burned, stoned and castrated at the same time
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:20am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Im not understanding this situation.....A 17 year old is not a little kid. How do you bend over to be sexually assaulted by a dude at 17??? Not 12 years old. The boy had to be curious and got himself caught up in some mess.

by the law they are, and he was also special needs. smh @ the last comment.
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:28am
A 17 year old is still a kid........and even if he was 18....... that 35 year old man had no business messing with his student.

Kids think they know but they have no idea.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 2:35am
Come on now....17 is still a child. There are adults and children. We say teenagers but you are actually one or the other. The 17 year is a child. He can not give consent. He is special needs. 17 year old minds are not matured.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 5:50am
as a 17yr old, one can still be coerced and/or intimidated into having sex. just like an adult can.

the fact that he is special needs makes it worse, b/c they are such a vulnerable population. i hear stories all the time from parents of special needs children who have been sexually assaulted. it's heartbreaking.

BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:44am
Originally posted by Prtybrwneye_z Prtybrwneye_z wrote:

The victim was special needs, smdh. Damn shame
I'm glad I waited to post my comment. This changes everything. smfh.
P31chick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P31chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 8:47am
Something like this happened in my high school where a junior (Female) was messing with a teacher (Male).  Everything was cool (we all saw them flirting) until she found out that he was messing with a couple other girls as well. Then she got her feelings hurt and called out rape.

That is my issue, yes it is wrong for an adults to have sex with a minor no excuse for that but I hate when minors are willingly allowing these disturbed adults to fondle and abuse them and they like it until their feelings get hurt.
KinksnWinks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KinksnWinks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:31am
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

I side eye all coaches now

I'm a coach now, and the fact that I can't do my job without worrying that one little movement or hug can be misconstrued as something with ill intent saddens and sickens me, and it makes me want to quit, its not the parents or child fault. but I am a very hands on, touchy person, and I don't want my personality flaws to be exploited
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:14am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Im not understanding this situation.....A 17 year old is not a little kid. How do you bend over to be sexually assaulted by a dude at 17??? Not 12 years old. The boy had to be curious and got himself caught up in some mess.

DEAD!!!!!!LOLLOL CryCryDeadCrySugabanana please report to the corner NOW!!!!!!! LMAO!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic