BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Male strippers at Nursing home !! .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 9:00pm
Ya mama is well over the age of seeing all types of meat...relax.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Apr 08 2014 at 9:00pm
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

He just stopped thier fun.

YUP

"Franklin Youngblood claims he found the photo of his mom Bernice at the East Neck Nursing Center. He says when he confronted the nurses, they stonewalled him and even tried to snatch the pic away."

I know the nurses hate his nosey ass.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:03pm
Aww now the old ladies at the home ain't gon' talk to her anymore. She will probably be bullied in the cafeteria and denied a second helping of peaches.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2014 at 11:08pm
were these folks forced to attend?  Did the nurses roll their chairs in there and lock the doors?
bigsexylisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bigsexylisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 9:12am
Unable to fend off the stripper?  Isn't she putting dollars in his waistband?
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 9:23am
If I had to go to a nursing home,.that's where I'd want to be.

However, what happened to entertainment such as bingo, cards, hair appointments, t.v. time, ice cream day, etc.....what the hell. Going on in that nursing home that strippers needed to be entertainment.
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:12pm
The son and attorney was on TMZ. Talking about he is embarrassed. But TMZ was asking why embarrass her by releasing the photo? Mama knew what meat was in the bikini and was happy to stuff dollar bills down it. Probably asked how it was hanging...LOLCry

Edited by yurika975 - Apr 09 2014 at 2:13pm
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:40pm
This is so cool LOL
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 2:58pm
I need Tatee to post the update video . The lady said she was force by the stripper girlfriend . The interview she gave today breaks my heart . The feds are calling it a felony . I wonder if all white nursing homes provide strippers ? I never saw one .  
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 09 2014 at 3:30pm
I found the new video .

040914_tmz_live_youngblood_launch_v2The son of the 85-year-old woman who fed money to a male stripper in a nursing home says part of his 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic