Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Male jogger gang raped---

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678

Author
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

son,  why must this be a lie though? the story is not at all implausible. Men do get raped. Rapes have happened in even more public places that queen hill. I swear BHM turning you into Mr. Bean lmao
nah, the media aint that loose. Observer couldnt print a fake story like that and hope to get away with it. There are media watchdogs who would come for their arses.

Nope not at all, im saying the story is suspect and the observer has earned many a side eye and eyebrow raise from me. I've reached out to Timberpath and they say they never heard anything of it till the paper was printed. Im gonna ask the fruits man about it next time i pass and buy a coconut or cotton candy too

i just remember that my brethren who works at observer lives at queen hill...im gonna ask him too....

GYALLLLLLLLLLL mi expect YOU off all ppl's to be in the mix of the whole thing and now you saying you have LINKIIEEEEEEE. CALL HIM NOW ON THE GOVT PHONE!!!!!!!!!

dwlLOL
mi just text him....if him no text mi back mi call himLOL
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:16pm
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Check your PMStern Smile
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:20pm

Whats the value of JFLAG coming out against this? 

Why wouldnt they? seeing that its two men who allegedly did the raping?

if two kids raped somebody, or were raped, wouldn't CDA come out? 

when homosexuals are killed (by whomever), doesnt jflag and JFJ and them almost immediately say something? 

So why is this being treated differently?

Did you check that they didnt release something? Dane lewis will respond if they havent. What i'm saying is- their words on paper not gonna change a thing. What is the jamaican beside you going to say? Them and them dutty nayga b@@tyman and them b@tty man flag fe go down sewage, i dont care wtf them want to write SADDAMITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (purposefully spelt like that) fe dead
Mamacita View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mamacita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I just pray for this man's sanity and I pray he did not catch anything :(

For real this makes me sick to my stomach. Very disturbing. It will take a while for him to recover. For the very least, I hope he gets justice.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style