FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Male jogger gang raped---

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Author
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Another real reason why i dont like/doubt this mother effin story: 1) it doesnt say who wrote it

2) the thing about the car being parked in an aprtment, just so? Its only perkins estate and theres a guard house and if you arent visiting someone they wont let you park there for fun. Or it could be timberpath and thats not an apartment just some townhouses on a cul-de-sasc and they're so stressed for parking space its unlikely someone parked there (plus ppl in that area would definately have seen this man limping along at that time) Let me call my linkies and ask about it

3) this witness is where exactly?

Im gonna put on my jogging clothes and head there later i swear.

a reputable paper like that wouldnt put a false story like that on the front page. Yu think a XNews?
Its real man...and as i said, ive heard of other similar stories.....

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 13 2014 at 2:09pm
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:34pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

OMG!!!  WOW!!! What kind of gang was this???

the booty gang Stern Smile

yes, yes, get the pitchforks out if u must Disapprove
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Rape victims dont report we know that. But the police have been getting sensitivity trainging for both sexual assaults, rapes etc 

my girl, we have a cultural issue with  certain things that it going tek centuries to erase. sensitivity training my ass....people are still made to feel funny

[QUOTE=Diane (35)]and for dealing with the gay fellows (the cop i was talking to said he got reported and written up for telling a certain ________ and his ex BF who came into the station quarrelinf, that they shouldn't be quarreling because they were plenty of "fish" in the sea") DEAD

rasssssssssssssssssssssLOL 

Oh im not disputing the fact about that ish either just showing that we making strides. CISOCA does a good job if you can get there, full rape kit and everything. Theya re supposed to have at least one  sexual assualt centre (we now a centre/office can be one room) in each parish and they're trying to work on getting one for each major division too

FUQQQQ MEEE!! I was clarifying my position on the observer before i left for the supermarket and never hit post so when i come back and hit post now forum 2 eat it AND it would answer your post on page 7 DARN.

Anyway long story short- i find the observer to be 1) incredible sensationalist just x news and the star LOLOL 2)pro labourite anti PSM but is tempered on omar and Peter P (they  seem to like them) 3) full of fluff (dont deny it) 4) lazy reporting (look at the first report on Bebe's murder how the hell did they ms the scamming angle) 5) very into promoting and biased on butch stewart and his endevours (cue the ATL fraud case 6) when Shorty Palmer and KArtels mothers responded to the verdit sentencing the observers used single sentence quotes from them to make 7 different articles- what kind of fuqqery is that? LAZYYYYYYYYYYY

I dont put it past them at one raas claat. I swear im gonna put on my track suit and head there and ask questions.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:44pm
All Im saying is the article smells fishy with a scattering of pungent for good measure.

Back to JFLAG a beg oonu go find the ppl them mission statement and realise that its not like the Kiwanis group et al these folks arent members. When a gay person is killed or assaulted they'll release the same statement- this is horrible violence against gays is not okay, a person is a person and they hope the perpettrators are brought to justice etc etc

JFLAG has its own internal problems and biases towards certain gay folks (uptown downtown anyone) Find Maurice Tomlinson's blog.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:46pm
son,  why must this be a lie though? the story is not at all implausible. Men do get raped. Rapes have happened in even more public places that queen hill. I swear BHM turning you into Mr. Bean lmao
nah, the media aint that loose. Observer couldnt print a fake story like that and hope to get away with it. There are media watchdogs who would come for their arses.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:51pm

All Im saying is the article smells fishy with a scattering of pungent for good measure.

Back to JFLAG a beg oonu go find the ppl them mission statement and realise that its not like the Kiwanis group et al these folks arent members. When a gay person is killed or assaulted they'll release the same statement- this is horrible violence against gays is not okay, a person is a person and they hope the perpettrators are brought to justice etc etc

JFLAG has its own internal problems and biases towards certain gay folks (uptown downtown anyone) Find Maurice Tomlinson's blog.

sure, its not a membership, but they sure as hell take a special issue in each and every matter that arises in which they feel a homosexual person's rights are being affected. So it stands to reason that when any issue related to this community comes up, the first place people will look to, and reasonably so, is jflag.
When a policeman kills his gf/wife...whats the first thing people say? the force dis and the force dat. They are only employed to the JCF. Has nothing to do with if dem wife a gi dem bun and dem want to dun har and di bunna man
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:06pm

son,  why must this be a lie though? the story is not at all implausible. Men do get raped. Rapes have happened in even more public places that queen hill. I swear BHM turning you into Mr. Bean lmao
nah, the media aint that loose. Observer couldnt print a fake story like that and hope to get away with it. There are media watchdogs who would come for their arses.

Nope not at all, im saying the story is suspect and the observer has earned many a side eye and eyebrow raise from me. I've reached out to Timberpath and they say they never heard anything of it till the paper was printed. Im gonna ask the fruits man about it next time i pass and buy a coconut or cotton candy too

Im not saying men aren't Raped and im not downplaying it. Its not queen Hill, thats the damn issue its perkins boulevard on the flat. Another policeman called me (and its not that fellow i pmd you abt) just now and goes nope its funny as fuqq they know him definitely and not a dollar taken? They say the witness say a knife and a gun thats some good eyes!

My belief in the accuracy of any story in the papers varies between 74%-90% accurate. I've always been sceptical of everything in the world and super faas to boot! stories printed that i know personally and i have to laugh and the inaccuracies and what was left out.

Whats the value of JFLAG coming out against this? Honestly? But as i said they do it all the time. Society will not be quelled by their words, it'll be the same teeth gnashing, vitriol etc. 

The heterosexual communities dont come out against rapes/crimes against anyone everytime. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:08pm

Nope not at all, im saying the story is suspect and the observer has earned many a side eye and eyebrow raise from me. I've reached out to Timberpath and they say they never heard anything of it till the paper was printed. Im gonna ask the fruits man about it next time i pass and buy a coconut or cotton candy too

i just remember that my brethren who works at observer lives at queen hill...im gonna ask him too....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:10pm

i just remember that my brethren who works at observer lives at queen hill...im gonna ask him too....

GYALLLLLLLLLLL mi expect YOU off all ppl's to be in the mix of the whole thing and now you saying you have LINKIIEEEEEEE. CALL HIM NOW ON THE GOVT PHONE!!!!!!!!!
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 3:12pm

Whats the value of JFLAG coming out against this? 

Why wouldnt they? seeing that its two men who allegedly did the raping?

if two kids raped somebody, or were raped, wouldn't CDA come out? 

when homosexuals are killed (by whomever), doesnt jflag and JFJ and them almost immediately say something? 

So why is this being treated differently?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
  Share Topic