Perfect Hair Collection

Male jogger gang raped---

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:23pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

U all talking bout Zekes...don't forget about Tesha Miller

Gyallllllllllllllll about 2 days ago i read that Tesha Miller got locked up n the states, i was likeShockedShockedShocked when did Uncle sam call for him and how did i not hear about this? Only to find out that Tesha Miller gets locked up in the US for illegal entry trying to enter by way of the bahamas.

[Vybz Kartel]Tesha Miller, will stab out your bladder, Waterhouse man kill mother and father[Vybz Kartel]

Thats song^^^^^^^^ Kartel called out every bad man and their respective crimes i dont know how they never kill him for that lolol
Exactlyyyyyyyyyy....he did call him out.
Dem lock him up because that his 3rd entry attempt
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:30pm

Why cant men enjoy a discreet bit of buggery (Margery Tyrell) without being labelled gay? 

Lawksssssssss WF imma PM you and you gonna clutch your pearls!

oooooo, lawdyBig smile
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:31pm

wait...wait...whats about him??Confused
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:33pm

Hi look here nuh man. He didnt report it, so dont style the forensics. i hope he got his meds to suppress all STDs, maybe they used condoms, maybe.

Most men wouldnt report it though, so im not even too mad at him for that....and yeah, they aint gon find sh*t.....you know forensics stuck in like 1983 gyal......boy, i guess we will never know the details ---like if condoms were used etc....surely hope so. doubt it
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

BRJA tell her, dont spare her mi gone bathe!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so hot. 3 times him try to get in to the US BWHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Oonu look here that fellow prob. know those goons. You hear me. 

IM saddened that he was raped etc etc etc etc 

UPTOWNNN!
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:38pm

A him seh  badman fruity man to him ting.
And also when he was locked up they found 2 cellphones up his butt when they did a cell check.Ouch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:41pm

Hi look here nuh man. He didnt report it, so dont style the forensics. i hope he got his meds to suppress all STDs, maybe they used condoms, maybe.

Most men wouldnt report it though, so im not even too mad at him for that....and yeah, they aint gon find sh*t.....you know forensics stuck in like 1983 gyal......boy, i guess we will never know the details ---like if condoms were used etc....surely hope so. doubt it

Rape victims dont report we know that. But the police have been getting sensitivity trainging for both sexual assaults, rapes etc and for dealing with the gay fellows (the cop i was talking to said he got reported and written up for telling a certain ________ and his ex BF who came into the station quarrelinf, that they shouldn't be quarreling because they were plenty of "fish" in the sea") DEAD

Girl naaaaahhh son IM saying backlog not enough forensic employees lab need to be expanded (i almost did the course when they were BEGGGGGGGGGGGING for ppl to join to bolster the numbers we had but then i remembered i don't like dead people) cause we used DNA evidence when the US pastor came down and raped the 2 underaged girl

I hope they used a condom.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:53pm
Is it gay men week on BHM.

Now im looking at it im convinced the observer is lying (Im joking but listen to this now)

1) sundays headline- Homo thugs
2) tuesdays headline- male jogger gang raped
3) last week about the prisoner who had to go to hospital because he couldnt poo, only to realise
    (on xray) his cellphone is up my butt

Just cause Butch Stewart lose the ATL fraud case him trying to increase sales of that phuckery paper the observer to cover his and the other side's legal and court fees!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 1:08pm
Another real reason why i dont like/doubt this mother effin story: 1) it doesnt say who wrote it

2) the thing about the car being parked in an aprtment, just so? Its only perkins estate and theres a guard house and if you arent visiting someone they wont let you park there for fun. Or it could be timberpath and thats not an apartment just some townhouses on a cul-de-sasc and they're so stressed for parking space its unlikely someone parked there (plus ppl in that area would definately have seen this man limping along at that time) Let me call my linkies and ask about it

3) this witness is where exactly?

Im gonna put on my jogging clothes and head there later i swear.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 2:05pm

Rape victims dont report we know that. But the police have been getting sensitivity trainging for both sexual assaults, rapes etc 

my girl, we have a cultural issue with  certain things that it going tek centuries to erase. sensitivity training my ass....people are still made to feel funny

[QUOTE=Diane (35)]and for dealing with the gay fellows (the cop i was talking to said he got reported and written up for telling a certain ________ and his ex BF who came into the station quarrelinf, that they shouldn't be quarreling because they were plenty of "fish" in the sea") DEAD

rasssssssssssssssssssssLOL

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 13 2014 at 2:06pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style