Perfect Hair Collection

Male jogger gang raped---

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:00pm
I just pray for this man's sanity and I pray he did not catch anything :(
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

UPTOWN!!! UPT UP IN THIS BISH!!!!
LOLLOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*thinks about what I was gonna say*

*dutty wines onto the 1st bus to hell*

They rapin everybody out here?

I'm still sanctified though

Whatever the reason, I don't care what, this shouldn't have happened to him and the rapists should be held to account and punished accordingly 

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:06pm

JP this is what im saying, im not discounting the fact that men can rape men OR a man can rape his wife WE just dont recognise either act as such legally. so the observer should have termed it what it was in the article not even the headline and added the difference betwen rape sodomy buggery they have a duty to educate the public) It would be sodomy,WF yes . Buggery is consensual and can also be btwn men and women

I forgot about that term, sodomy.

Now i dont know abt that straight man raping men business BUTTTTTT check ZekesLOLLOLLOLLOL i really didnt think he was gay. Its the ultimate emasuclation dont it.

Yeah, but Zeke's was for the demascualtion factor. Plus he was a sickhead. To this day I dont hear a soul quetsioning his sexuality. Imagine thatConfused

When the legislation was ammended they purposefully left it (buggery) out cause simply Jamaicans werent ready to accept such acts. Theres tons of calls for further ammendments but sigh (here's the keyboard of the law kids writing thesis papaers now). It's a slavery law meaning its over 150 years old! Thanks England.Ouch

I dont think the outside world knows that. I think everybody thinks this law was put in place by the J'can government.

i really dont care if man or woman want to fvck each other in the butt....your business, your life.
The sh*t that concerns me is men/women recruiting boys/girls. And alot of that happens.

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*thinks about what I was gonna say*

*dutty wines onto the 1st bus to hell*

They rapin everybody out here?

I'm still sanctified though

Whatever the reason, I don't care what, this shouldn't have happened to him and the rapists should be held to account and punished accordingly 

the messed up part is, our forensics are pigeon sh*t. So they will most likely not be caught. SMFH
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I just pray for this man's sanity and I pray he did not catch anything :(

he must be losing his mind right about now. very sad.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:12pm
U all talking bout Zekes...don't forget about Tesha Miller
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:17pm
NO many Fee they definately call Zekes, a b@ttyman. oh yes!!! you just not remembering. GYALLLLL i swear my community is the best place for phuckeryy (uptowners not messing in your business at all) and of course Diane never can run to get some illegal cash before the ball drops and the cops run in. *hiss teeth*

Why cant men enjoy a discreet bit of buggery (Margery Tyrell) without being labelled gay? 

Lawksssssssss WF imma PM you and you gonna clutch your pearls!

One more It is not illegal to be gay in Jamaica, the act of buggery is. Neither side in Parliament wants to actually do anything to repeal it because of the majority view buttttt one side wanna play let the citizens decide by putting it to vote the other plays we are gonna review it BUT we have so much to do in other areas first. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

U all talking bout Zekes...don't forget about Tesha Miller

Gyallllllllllllllll about 2 days ago i read that Tesha Miller got locked up n the states, i was likeShockedShockedShocked when did Uncle sam call for him and how did i not hear about this? Only to find out that Tesha Miller gets locked up in the US for illegal entry trying to enter by way of the bahamas.

[Vybz Kartel]Tesha Miller, will stab out your bladder, Waterhouse man kill mother and father[Vybz Kartel]

Thats song^^^^^^^^ Kartel called out every bad man and their respective crimes i dont know how they never kill him for that lolol
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:22pm
Hi look here nuh man. He didnt report it, so dont style the forensics. i hope he got his meds to suppress all STDs, maybe they used condoms, maybe.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic