Perfect Hair Collection

Male jogger gang raped---

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

eff that Labourite paper the Jamaica Observer and their lackadaisical writing!

Looks there's a roadway (Perkins Boulevard) on the flat and there's a hill leading off that (Queen's Hill). Some persons jog on the flat not the hill others only the hill. Now the white car is seen in the Hill, the victim was found on the flat. The two don't necessarily connect. (And it could be ppl fuqqin the car everyday, ive seen that ish in my neighbourhood same car, same coupleLOLLOL same spot BUT it may also be criminals)

see thats the problem with uptown. Too stoosh to say anything if they see a car parked up like that....my neighbour would've been asking othe rneighbours after the first few hours,  if they know whose car that is. And trust, somebody wouldve "investigated" this strange car. We dont play.
LOL

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 13 2014 at 11:40am
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:42am

Yesterday, police from the St Andrew South Division said they received no report of the incident. However, it was confirmed by a member of the Queen Hill community, who said the men drove a white car and were armed with a gun and a knife.

Then now this raashole witness from the safety of wherever he was couldn't dial 119? FASSYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Oh he want raped either he was buggered. We dont recognise male-male rape here or female anal rape here (thanks England). Shame on you Observer!!!!!!!!!

LOL CC

thats what me a seh

nah. is rape. buggery is usually in reference to consensual sex between two males....no?

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:42am
disgusting and disturbing

that gang needs to be shot and killed immediately
ppp38 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ppp38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by Samoneisthebest Samoneisthebest wrote:

Heterosexual men rape other men all the time.

Rape isn't about attraction nor sexuality.

straight men dont go around laywaiting other men to rape them. I dont know these people, but im willing to wager, they were homosexual rapists. I have other info on this. cannot post.

This, obviously. 

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:42am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Thats all good and well BUT when i say that we dont recognise it here meaning>>>> the offence of rape only covers penile penetration of vagina. nothing else. 

This is crazy and that needs to change. And I agree with Samone. Heterosexual men rape men all the time. It's about dominance and ultimate humiliation.

Are you sure about this?

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:43am

Thats all good and well BUT when i say that we dont recognise it here meaning>>>> the offence of rape only covers penile penetration of vagina. nothing else. 

This is crazy and that needs to change. And I agree with Samone. Heterosexual men rape men all the time.  it,s just underreported. It's about dominance and ultimate humiliation.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jun 13 2014 at 11:44am
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Diane...do u remember the incident with the gays taking over someone 's house in Kingston.Jflag thought it was unjust to evict(yeah the people who don't own the property)
Yes they striving for acceptance. But Level the playing field

No. you geting it wrong they are against that business

Executive Director of JFLAG, Dane Lewis, told the Jamaica Observer that while the forum is sympathetic to the plight of gays, it will under no circumstances condone any criminality in which they may be involved.

"JFLAG understands these young men have in some instances been disruptive, and acknowledges that the police operation sought to apprehend some who are persons of interest. The organisation condemns the unlawful actions of any person, including members of the LGBT community even if they are homeless, and supports appropriate actions by the police in this regard," Lewis said in a news release to the media recently.

The unruly behaviour by the group of homeless gays has also affected the operations of JFLAG, Lewis said.

"They broke into the building and they stoned the building and stoned us when they did not get what they desired," Lewis told the Sunday Observer.

However, he steered clear of declaring that the rowdy behaviour was the reason the owner of a premises they rented at Upper Musgrave Avenue, and which housed the JFLAG and Jamaica AIDS Support offices, sold the property in April this year and gave them notice.

"We are dissociating ourselves from criminal behaviour. Their orientation does not matter in this regard. If they are engaged in criminality, then those responsible need to step in and do what they need to do," he said.

Diane they say one thing an do the next. Give u a lady testimony weh mi personally know. Lady come from deep St Mary but she is bi curious. She sleep with man and woman. They are a group of young ladies from Kingston that go around recruiting. And she so happen to be in Quad one night an encountered them. She was raped by the women...she went to jflag for assistance. She was brushed off and told that situations like that happened. When she returned to St Mary mothers home she had a mental breakdown and just eventually told her mother. She is now having mental treatment on that side of the island. And there are more incidents that I know of. Jflag nuh level Diane.
This incident is not the first to happen. It has happened to men who don't report it as well as young ladies

ive heard of this happening quite often to female patrons in go-go clubs. They say never to go to the restrooms in there alone. I had to rush out of a restroom in one of those clubs once, because 4 girls in there were making me feel like they were about to eat me alive. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:48am

Look, im sure thats true in many instances....but, take the case of Zekes (community don)...who would make the men he's going to kill blow him first --to this day nobody says he's homosexual --so, i take it that was all about the dominance and power. To me, that's different from ambushing and raping a man. 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

This is crazy and that needs to change. And I agree with Samone. Heterosexual men rape men all the time.  it,s just underreported. It's about dominance and ultimate humiliation.

WF i would look at the car park, turn off the lights and then her head would go down for like 15 minutes or so and then he crawl on top of her she go on top off and ish while im eating popcorn thoroughly entertained. I wanted to go over to them so many timesssssss. STOPP BORROW PEOPLE MAN LADIESSSSSSS!

JP this is what im saying, im not discounting the fact that men can rape men OR a man can rape his wife WE just dont recognise either act as such legally. so the observer should have termed it what it was in the article not even the headline and added the difference betwen rape sodomy buggery they have a duty to educate the public) It would be sodomy,WF yes . Buggery is consensual and can also be btwn men and women. Now i dont know abt that straight man raping men business BUTTTTTT check ZekesLOLLOLLOLLOL i really didnt think he was gay. Its the ultimate emasuclation dont it.

When the legislation was ammended they purposefully left it (buggery) out cause simply Jamaicans werent ready to accept such acts. Theres tons of calls for further ammendments but sigh (here's the keyboard of the law kids writing thesis papaers now). It's a slavery law meaning its over 150 years old! Thanks England.Ouch
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2014 at 12:00pm
UPTOWN!!! UPT UP IN THIS BISH!!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style